Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

40th Anniv Tiki Room "rope mugs" available at Disneyland

Pages: 1 3 replies

Fellow TCers... just wanted you to know that I just got a call from the Disneyana Shop at Disneyland... She said they just received another shipment of 36 "40th Anniversary of the Enchanted Tiki Room rope mugs". Although the batch that followed the initial batch didn't have the rope accents, supposedly this batch does. She said they are $10.50 + shipping/handling by calling Disneyland mail order at 800-362-4533. (When calling to order, pls ensure you verify these are like the originals.)

I had a friend buy me one of each of the Tangaroa items that came out last Saturday. So I now have the original as well as the latest release of the rope mug. The paint job on the new mug seems slightly less crisp than on the last.

I went to Disneyland today and they were out of the Rope Mugs. They had a big mug that had no rope still available. I picked one up.

Erich

T

Yeah, I noticed they didn't have them on main st, they only had the rope mugs in adventure land, across from the jungle boat ride, I might be headed back this Friday if anyone can't get them thru the Disneyana shop.

Pages: 1 3 replies