Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

a few of my carvings

Pages: 1 11 replies

Here's a few of the carvings I've done...I've picked up a few more logs so I'm looking forward to doing more.

[ Edited by: beatnikfly on 2004-01-31 14:28 ]

Aloha B-fly,
I like 'um, very simple and primitive. I think they look killer. Nice job on all of them. My favorite is the first one, I can totally picture him gazin' out from behind some tropical fauna.

Chongolio

Chongolio-

Thanks! I try and keep them simple and primitivo. I've got a few ideas in mind for the next ones in line...we'll see!

B

Welcome beatnikfly,
Not too bad..Folks this is how a young master is borne, a few "Ideas" and plans for more.
Keep it up and we'll all be wanting them.

I really like that last one there.... it has a very vintage look, something I'd expect to discover in the bushes of an old motel pool area!

Nice work!

Cool style...has an old feel to it. One of those with a full body (legs and arms) would fool an expert into thinking it was an original 50's job! Nice, creative work...

I agree. what's next on the list?

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I find them (and this site!) inspiring. I'd like to do some full body types eventually, just have to find the right logs.

[ Edited by: beatnikfly on 2004-01-31 23:10 ]

C

I like the last one best, too. Frightened or frightening?

K
Kanaka posted on Mon, Feb 2, 2004 2:29 PM

Cool stuff. Keep 'em coming!

Cool stuff! They're all very good, but there's just something about that last one that catches you. You've hit on something with these. Great work, keep on carvin' and let us see it!

Will do.

Thanks again!

Pages: 1 11 replies