Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Sweet Velvet Paintings -not my auction

Pages: 1 10 replies

T

I think these are AWESOME velvet paintings- who's up for Buy It Now at $250.00? Somebody get these!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3271894145&category=2001#ebayphotohosting

Man those are sweet. If I hadn't just spent all of my money on shag I'd be all over those.

#
#54 posted on Tue, Feb 3, 2004 7:21 PM

Who is CARLO ?

P
Philot posted on Wed, Feb 4, 2004 7:40 AM

Wow talk about unusual provenance.

"mafia princess"?
"mafia princess"?!!!!

O

yah, i would like to hear about the princess and her pad in the 1950's. if any TC member gets these please see what you can find out.

T

Boutiki is the winner!!

R

Ya know for these prices (hell even a 1/5th of that) I should be able to find SOMEONE in SEA that can make them up for me....hmmm maybe Viet Nam.

M

Rat, was it you who posted those Wahine paintings from overseas a while back? Still hoping for one of those.

T

Wow, I like those even better!

R

On 2004-02-04 21:21, McDougall wrote:
Rat, was it you who posted those Wahine paintings from overseas a while back? Still hoping for one of those.

Yeah that was me, I will have to get in touch with my contact again about that. I was thinking about that the other day.

If I could find an artist that could do custom stuff and then have it framed in bamboo that would really rule!

Pages: 1 10 replies