Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

How Tiki Central is Affecting Daily Life

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hey all,

Random Topic. As one interacts with things on a daily basis and they reprogram your synapses, i have noticed the following issues:

everytime i see a burger king billboard stating "BK," i think of Basement Kahuna

last weekend I saw a store sign for sewing supples titled "SES," and it reminded me of susane

there are others but those were on my mind...

B

Whenever I find something very cool sometimes I may say....... "Sweet Daddy Tiki" !!!

S
SES posted on Fri, Feb 6, 2004 11:28 AM

"sewing supples"

hmmmm...
:wink:

I think of Tiki Bong whenever I ... ah..., nevermind.

T

Tiki Central is stopping me from doing my job, I can tell you that much!!!

I am procrastinating. You would too if you had to make some exciting line changes to cell phone radio tactical ads. I think I may be asleep as I type...

T

I bet one could estimate, with a fair amount of accuracy, the degree to which TC has had a negative effect (or is it affect) on the Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

K
Kenike posted on Fri, Feb 6, 2004 8:09 PM

I keep checking my Paypal account to see if I have enough to become a Grand Member yet. If someone would just buy the Mickey Mouse mugs I have on Ebay...(plug plug plug).

:drink:

[ Edited by: Juno on 2004-02-06 20:11 ]

i can never leave home again - otherwise i would miss lurking in on someone elses tiki shout chatting...

KK

I have to remind myself that every moment wasted online is a moment lost to BK in the raging Southeastern thrift/flea wars! -gotta run.

Pages: 1 8 replies