Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Enchanted Tiki Room Anthology on 2 CDs

Pages: 1 0 replies

A

Hello fellow Disney Tiki Room lovers. I'm currently compiling (for personal use) the Ultimate Enchanted Tiki Room Anthology. Two full CDs worth of Tiki ROom material. All of my material is from Masters (no live, nor low quality, no hissy tape transfers). I have the following material and wonder if anybody has anything else. I you do, I'd trade you for a copy of my Anthology. I have the following material: The original show complete demo,complete Barker Bird, United Airlines gardens pre-show, complete Mono and Stereo show, Tahitain Terrace show, Jose's Making-of, Tour for the Blind Tiki Room narration, Dole FIlm, current Garden pre-show, Instrumental version of the show, isolated percussion, isolated female vocals, isolated chanters, Tiki LP Jungle B-side, World's Fair Bird show (cousins of the Tiki Room), WDW Enchanted Tiki Drums, Additonal Sound Effects from the WDW Barker Bird, original Tokyo show highlights, un-used Let's All Sing... 90's re-recording, New Orleans Square Window Tiki Room reference segment, Friend Like Me from WDW, Get the Fever english demo, Get the Fever japanese highlights, as well as 5 different cover versions). If anybody has any additional material, I'd trade you for a copy of my Anthology. THanks and hope to hear from you!
Your friend,
Louis

Pages: 1 0 replies