Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: ebay: huge lot of Hawaiian records

Pages: 1 3 replies

S
SES posted on Sun, Feb 8, 2004 2:57 AM

Found this auction that might be of interest:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=2593790559&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWA:IT

I don't know the seller and they have a zero feedback rating. I did email and ask a question and she seemed very nice and upfront about things.

If you bid on this auction, do buy insurance! 130 pounds of records (6 boxes at approximately 22 pounds each) shouldn't be expected to be handled too carefully by the post office while being sent through Media Mail. I think the post office will handle them like stacks of books. Plus, they are a new seller, and there's no telling how experienced they are at packing breakables.

Just one coconuts worth this time.

I

As a LP collector, this auction does sound enticing. And Richmond is less than a two hours day drive away from me.

It is unfortunate that the collection has already been picked through by private collectors. It makes me wonder of what gems are no longer in the stack.

Vern

M

There aren't any exotica gems in this stack. It looks like it's mainly straight Hawaiian music... with little bit of Martin Denny and Arthur Lyman added in.

Pages: 1 3 replies