Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Sobayli's Creations

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hello all..Just wanted to post some pics of some stuff that I have been working on over the past few months. The first pic is of some traditional 2x4 lumber that I was lucky enough to stumble upon. This nice old lady is getting rid of tons of this same size lumber and she is going to let me have it. The longest in the picture was over 16' long! So hopefully, with this new lumber, I will be able to start on our planned outdoor structure.

So with some of this stock I first built this table and "plant/whatnot" stand for our patio.

Earlier on I made these very rough "Tiki Masks" to help cover the exterior of our workshop/shed. It backs on to the patio of our rental house and needs all the help it can get on this great entertaining space.

After making these, I made this lamp to hopefully one day go into our outdoor tiki space. I hope to start on this project when it gets a bit warmer here in the South.

Finally, here is my latest project that I built for our tiki room (aka The Wiki Wiki Room). I hope that one day the Cunninghams and the Fonz might show up! Until then, we are going to be having a large get togeather towards the end of February and I'll be sure to post so pics of our room then. I'll be sure to post them in the right forum...

[ Edited by: tikisobayli on 2004-02-10 13:55 ]

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Feb 10, 2004 5:08 PM

nice stuffs! i like da bamboo stand and lamp! did a great job!

B

yeah, nice projects. I like the "traditional 2x4 Lumber". Where can I get some of that shaped like bamboo?
More pictures?.

C

Tikisobayli, nice shelves and masks.

Pages: 1 3 replies