Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Any Interest in Purchasing "The Fireside" Moai Mugs...?

Pages: 1 9 replies

I have come across 4 Moai Tiki Mugs from The Fireside in Ft. Atkinson, WI... they are in black finish. I'd like to help out those who cannot find any old mugs where they live... if you are interested in one of these post a reply and I will attain these mugs for sale to interested persons...

I'd sell them for $12... shipping extra....

Here's a picture of them from Mike's Gallery... the one's I will have are a dark black finish though...

I know Sally would love one. She has found few things "in the rough" in her short career. Plus she loved your Christmas sign.

Thanks

Jay

I'm waving my hand in the air...OK, I'm really typing, but I'd love to buy one of those. I like its dignified composure and it is a good counterpoint to the mugs I have found so far.

Cool... that's two... two more and I'll obtain the collection and send them off to the buyers...
Mahalo!

I'll take one!

Matt

I'll take the last one if it's still up for grabs!

Funny thing...the last Moai mug I got off ebay was from the same place (the Fireside). Can't have too many of these!

Ok... I'll look at getting them and then get a shipping price for everyone... I'll let you know...

Crap... sorry all... someone scooped 'em up before I got there... I'll keep a look out for more in the future and keep you updated...

No worries, thanks for trying!

I have one of the same mugs on ebay for $16, no bids, ends tommorow. Search Fireside Tiki Mug

[ Edited by: McDougall on 2004-02-16 08:17 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies