Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki lights at Big Lots

Pages: 1 6 replies

Just got back from my neighborhood Big Lots.... they started putting their spring stuff, including boxes of Tiki patio lights. Its a string of 7 brightly colored plastic Tikis with painted details, and they're not those little tiny ones on a mini light string, these are bigger, a little bigger than a soup can. I think priced at $6.99.

Good deal!

Thanks for the heads up

WE saw the same ones at our local Big Lots. The size is very nice, but the paint is not the best. But for $7, you can't beat them.

I got a set the other week & want to get another next week (if any are left).

Please make note of the lead paint warning & don't hang'em over your food or drinks...

L
laney posted on Thu, Feb 12, 2004 8:31 PM

I went to get some today, and just couldn't do it. They are so ugly, and I love cheesy crap. The lantern style are much better but I have a vintage set of those. I did manage to spend $80 on stuff I didn't need, including a cute Simpson's (Krusty) tank top/panties set.

Oh, those lights are bad. Sorry to those that got some, really...sorry. :P

[ Edited by: laney on 2004-02-12 20:34 ]

The stars are falling from the sky... the moon is turning red....! Laney found a lamp thats too ugly to buy! The end is near....!

Yeah, they are pretty ugly....... at least you sound happy with your, um, Krusty panties!

[ Edited by: Traderpup on 2004-02-12 20:41 ]

L
laney posted on Thu, Feb 12, 2004 8:57 PM

Hey, ALL my lamps are beautiful, and classy :P
I was waitin for somebody to comment on my Krusty panties :lol: I can't believe it either though, a lamp I don't like. If anyone can fix up those things to look good, it's you.
TP, I stole an idea from you. I'll post pics tomorrow.

[ Edited by: laney on 2004-02-12 20:58 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies