Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Disneyland Annual Passholders

Pages: 1 8 replies

H

One of the first things I did after moving to LA was buy my annual pass. I enjoy visiting the parks alone, but sometimes it's more fun with a friend. To that end, I'd like to start this thread as a contact list for those with Disneyland APs who are interested in occasionally visiting the parks with other TCers.

This is not for scheduling a one-time TC get-together event, this is a standing casual contact list for any time one of us wants a Disneyland buddy.

If you're interested, just post the best way to contact you, how much advance notice you'd like, and what days of the week you're most likely to be available. So that the thread is an easy-to-use contact list, let's try to keep Disneyland discussions in another thread.

My contact info: best way is my email address -- it's in my profile, just remember to remove the NOHORMEL. Last minute, you can also catch me on my cell: (206) 349-1362.

Availability: For weekends, I don't require advance notice. Sundays are best, Saturdays I'm sometimes available. Weekdays require a day off from work, so more advance notice is needed.

See you real soon!

AP holder, at your beck and call!

Great idea! I met you briefly at "Its All About the Tiki", Bamboo Ben introduced me to your group. Feel free to email me whenever you'd like a D-land buddy.

Me and mine are pass holders and are hitting D-Ville on Feb 28 & 29; staying at the D-land Hotel. It could be a party! We could jump from bed to bed!

(ever try to wear the ice bucket on your head? Don't.)

T

Bong

Is the Ms takin' you there for your b-day? Do you get one of those big suckers?

Trustar

p.s. littlesusan & I both have season passes and head out regularly with the grandkids. Were always game.

We've got 'em too.

E-mail is probably the best way to reach us and Sundays are the best day for us to go.

It could be fun to do a TC pilgrimage one day.

I have one.
You have to, if your mom lives in Anaheim.

DZ

Z-Girl and I are long time pass-holders, and we're always up for heading out to D-land. Sundays are best for us, but with advance notice we can make it just about any evening. E-mail or call my cell.

Purveyor of
Doctor Z’s 'Not-Quite-Patented' Hangover Remedy
“Sworn BY, not sworn AT”
Ask for it by name!

[ Edited by: Doctor Z 2009-08-25 14:47 ]

On 2004-02-11 16:46, Humuhumu wrote:
One of the first things I did after moving to LA was buy my annual pass.

CONGRATULATIONS! To Rat Reich employees you are now unofficially a "Pass-hole".

Pages: 1 8 replies