Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Bosko mugs wanted

Pages: 1 11 replies

Looking for some Bosko mugs that are no longer available. If you have any for sale or trade, drop me an e-mail.

N

Ya'all stay away from my mug now I saw it first!

Sorry, but I got it! It is a pretty neato mug! Can't wait to get it. Are there any other takers wanting to trade? Looking for Cannibal trio if possible. Will also trade for other Bosko mugs.

Congrats AChick. I find it near impossible to win tiki mugs on ebay.

It is quite a chore to get a mug, especially a rare or unusual one. I just wish I had more time and money to get the mugs I want on ebay.

Dang I missed that one! I actually bid waaay to much for that swell mug but made the blunder of waiting about one second to long to snipe. In any case coudn't go to a better bidder, cheers.

Oh stop, you are making me blush. :)

I just bought all of the Bosko mugs that I could find becuse of this thread. I can't believe that I had not noticed them before. One of my favorite pices is the Sepic River vase. I believe that I will fill it with rum! It is truly an outstanding piece. I am now waiting for the Tahitian set to arrive, I hope that they are as nice.

By the way, the Beachbum Berry mug has crazing, is that going to be an issue down the road? I like the mug, but it was not cheap.

Cheers,

KT

With the Bosko mugs, in which I have about a dozen, all of them seem to have lots of crazing except the Tipsy Bob and the Maori. Dispite the crazing, they are fantastic mugs. Whether this will be an issue in the future, I don't know, but it shouldn't matter because you didn't buy the mugs to resale did you?

Sell? Nope, I just like to drink out of them!

Cheers,

KT

M

Pages: 1 11 replies