Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Beachcomber Drink menu for sale or trade?

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hi All!

i have a 1979 Beachcomber Drink menu to trade..Will entertain all...well...most ideas for trade...Just email me and I will send you a photo of it. I also have some mugs to trade.

[email protected]

[ Edited by: FrEaKyTiKiGuY on 2004-02-12 04:10 ]

Well, since I got no replies but one, I assume no one is interested. I guess I will eBay it then. Just thought I would give a fellow T.C'er a crack at it before I auctioned it off.

Dooooh, spoke too soon. Have reached a tentative deal with emspace. Thanks, but I did list my other menu and two mugs from the Beachcomber in Edmonton Canada.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3274215401&category=35713&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

...I know, shamless self promotion, but someone has got to do it.

I'm back! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

S

A little quick on the draw there buddy. I didn't even see this until now! I would have been glad to trade as I am working on my Beachcomber diorama...

On 2004-02-13 09:23, Swanky wrote:
...as I am working on my Beachcomber diorama...
Cool! Got a cardboard cut-out of Don and little patrons and waitresses? In a shoebox with little palm trees?

(Yeah, I know, not doing a 4th grade history project, but I like the idea anyway!)

I still have one more left...I have found that if i do not do something with extra items I have, they get put some place that ends up not being good for them, and then they are good for nothing. Email me for a photo if you are interested in a trade.

[email protected]

[ Edited by: FrEaKyTiKiGuY on 2004-02-13 13:25 ]

[ Edited by: freakytikiguy on 2004-02-14 21:35 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies