Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

A

Pages: 1 4 replies

For all you Shag-o-philes out there, something else to pick up come April - Shag is doing (or did) all the art for the new DVd releases of the Pink Panther collection out in a 6 DVD set. Not only did Shag redo do the main pink cat himself, there is also a BIG piece inside the case where all six discs are stored that folds out with a "mural", if you will, of all the Characters from the series. Thought I'd give you guys the heads up!

[ Edited by: Maori_man on 2004-02-13 18:52 ]

T

Thanks, but it's already been talked about here.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic-new.php?topic=6139&forum=6

Damn, I need to get here more often........nevermind...............

[ Edited by: Maori_man on 2004-02-13 17:55 ]

I really love SHAN! I'm gonna have my paycheck directly depostited in SHAB's bank account. I think I'm going to name the son I never had SHAR (or Gosh Argyle).

If I ever get my appendix taking out, I'm gonna put it in a Bell jar and name it SHAL. I think everyone on this Earth should name their best friend SHAZ.

If there was a limited edition of SHAD's breath, I'd buy every molecule of hydrogen that he produced (as long as he signed them).

As not what SHAW can do for you, but what you can do for SHAD!

(Please buy SHAP bonds!)

K
Kono posted on Fri, Feb 13, 2004 9:01 PM

On 2004-02-13 18:23, Tiki_Bong wrote:
If there was a limited edition of SHAD's breath, I'd buy every molecule of hydrogen that he produced (as long as he signed them).

Nah man, go with nitrogen. It wasn't produced in such "limited quantities" and is much easier to find. I've heard you can even find it "vintage." Plus, you can mix it with oxygen, huff it...and...uhhh...nevermind.

GREAT post! :D

Oh my!

Pages: 1 4 replies