Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Check out these Mugs!

Pages: 1 11 replies

So I really like cheesy strands of cheap beads and I'm thinking how can I get me some for free? Well I could go the traditional route with tommorows holiday and all but ...that...might..not get me any beads. So instead a brainstorm, I show a pair of my dandiest racks of mugs, and beads come hither...anyway..show me your mugs! New and Vintage, I like mugs. PM me for address for me beads, thank you.
,nice rack, aye?

Hey McDougall!

I'm throwing some beads at your rack (of mugs) right now! Happy Mardi Gras!

Hmm, the noise of the plastic hitting the screen and sliding down onto the keyboard is kinda irritating. That's enougdggh. The beaddss are gretiing intthe wyay of the keyss anywayyha.

nice rack!

Is that a Munltiki skull?

Yep, the whole shelf is Munktiki, as are the 4 on the right of the other one. I gots more to, but I thought I'd just tease you with just a nice pair.

T

I think I see a ToeTilla by Munktiki just peeking out of the corner of one of those pictures! Can anyone else see it, or is it just me?

Tikigreg whattya omnipotent? Toetilla is residing on the shelf directly above the shelf with Munktiki only, but on the back row and I don't see how it's possible you see it, thenagain it would be a pretty easy guess on your part:-) Happy Tuesday.

T

:wink:

Where the hell is it? I have been looking at the pics for five minutes and can't find it. Send more pics so I can see. :)

T

Did someone mention beads? I believe that every city should have a Mardi Gras. I am trying to keep with the theme (skulls and Munktiki). Here is a set from the Krewe D'Etat (Dictator) the Anti-Krewe as I like to refer to them. The ones in the bag actually blink. I would give details on their floats but I would be kicked off as they satire nearly every political individual in the world.

This second set the one with the glow in the dark skulls came from a truck float by the House of Shock. The tiny beads are actual tiny skulls They host a haunted house for Halloween. I think one of the participants is a band member from Pantera. The wooden nickel came from a Skull group. They have an important job on Mardi Gras day. Some people say they are to remind us of our mortality.

I wish I had my camera on Mardi Gras as there were a few Tiki surprises. I think I am going to work on a costume for next year.

[ Edited by: tiki410 on 2004-02-25 17:11 ]

8T

"Just bead it, bead it" "hee hee, OOOOOO"
Grab crotch, moonwalk, invite a kid over.

Sorry, Just being silly. I hope you will be able to satisfy your bead need. (with a little help from your friends) I did it again didn't I ? Sorry, them song lyrics just keep jumpin' out.

Nice beads! Toetilla is actually about 2 feet above that picture, not in picture at all, Greg reads minds...or the Tiki mug equilavant of a mind I suppose...or maybe just Toetilla's. How about "Toetilla" to the tune of "Godzilla" 8ft?I have a terrible voice so I won't try.

Pages: 1 11 replies