Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Erich Troudt in Comedy/Magic show in Santa Anita March 4th

Pages: 1 3 replies

Some of you here know that I am a professional magician. Many of you have asked to be informed when I do something public and local (socal), so here it is.

**"Magic in the Burbs"
Thursday March 4th
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Santa Anita Inn
130 W Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007

$8 per person + 2 drink minimum
room max of 110 people

There will be a Magician at the bar from 6:30-7:30pm
Comedy/Magic show from 7:30-8:30pm**

Now for the disclaimer. I am not performing the whole show, only about 35 minutes of it. Another magician will be on the bill as well. I don't know him, and don't know how good he is.(hey, he could be better than me!) The room is nice, in a banquet/lounge room at the Santa Anita Inn. Its a new venue for this show, and they are still building a core audience. The stage is small, so I will not be doing any of my big Illusions, just standup comedy magic with lots of audience participation.

Last time I did a public show, some TC'ers showed up and it was a great time. If anyone from here is interested in going, feel free to contact me at 909 854 6500 or visit my site http://magicoferichtroudt.com or PM me. I promise to be as funny as possible and make it an enjoyable evening.

Thanks

Erich Troudt

[ Edited by: ErichTroudt on 2004-02-23 22:10 ]

S
SES posted on Tue, Feb 24, 2004 1:04 AM

Sounds fun! Hope you have a great show!

Got it on my calendar! If any of youse other Tiki Centralites wanna head out to this evening of comedy and magic, lemme know and let's caravan. This is happening not at all too far from Bahooka!

-Weird Unc

Aww, crud! I was just reminded of some familial oblligations on the 4th and won't be able to attend this festive evening of magic. I strongly encourage all of you Hoity Toities to head out for this. Erich is a superb magician with a great personality and will certainly give you a show to remember fondly! Keep us up to date on any future performances, Erich.

-Weird Unc

Pages: 1 3 replies