Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Night At The Magic Castle in Hollywood March 15

Pages: 1 7 replies

Alohacadabra!

Please join your hosts, Erich Troudt, Lincoln Kamm, and Weirduncletiki for a night of magic, mystery and mai tais. Monday March 15 is Tiki Night at the exclusive magician's club, The Magic Castle. We invite you for a rare chance to peer behind the door of this Hollywood landmark and world famous club and see for yourself what kind of fun really goes on there. We'll enjoy shows, cocktails, and many surprises on this night of intrigue. For details and R.S.V.P. please e-mail me at [email protected] Space is very limited so please be sure you can make it before confirming your presence. The strict dress code will be enforced, yet they will be allowing some Hawaiian style and tiki dress for the evening, I'll explain when you e-mail. Hope to see you adventurous types on the Ides of March. Mahalo.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

When you say "Magic Castle", it's like magic, I'm in. That place is one of the last classic establishments left in Hollywood.

Aloha, All! Well, this is going to be some night! As of right now, my maximum number of free-entry guests has been reached. If you'd like join in, please do e-mail me and I'll start a waiting list. There's a chance you'll still get in for free, if not, the door charge will be $10-$15 per person at this point. What a time we'll have!

-Weird Uncle Tiki

Just a little "bump" as a reminder. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Erich Troudt

Aloha, Gang!
Boy, I sure had fun last night and I hope you magic tiki folk did, too! The management at The Castle was certainly impressed with our group. First of all, how gorgeous and dandy we all are and secondly how we could drink that much and still enjoy the evening with decorum! Thanks to all of you who came out and made this such a memorable evening (special thanks to Laney for buying me a round at the bar!) We'll certainly do it again. Sorry, but there are no pictures to show off how decked out and lovely we all were last night as photo taking is strictly forbidden within The Castle. Did anyone take any exterior shots? Well, until next time I remain your

-Weird Uncle Tiki

Hey Weird Unkle Tiki, I had a great time at the Magic Castle, until one of the magicians mysteriously removed my pants. Anyway, thanks for putting this all together.

Now, I can finally say that I've been to the mysterious and exclusive Magic Castle. It was a real treat.

My friend Cheri and I veered off the beaten path for just a second and got the bee-jeeezus scared out of us--due to that crazy mirror in the lower level. I wondered if anyone heard us SCREAM!

The company, the shows, the castle was most excellent! My friend and I had a wonderful time--what more could we have asked for...WeirdUncleTiki I owe you several rounds of drinks. Thank you so very much!

Hum...we should have taken some photos by that cool fountain in the front of the castle!

T

It stinks being out of town!!! Will there be another tiki night at the castle soon. It's a dream of mine to check that mystical place out, and to include the awesome element of tiki!!! It must have been a magical evening. I'm glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful time.

Pages: 1 7 replies