Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Had wonderful time at MAI KAI with David and Joelle

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi all,

Well, my friend and I made it to the Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale last Friday. What can I say??? It surpassed all of my expectations. Truly an enchanting and magical place. I wanted to thank David and Joelle for meeting up with my friend, Jill, and me. What kind, fun and wonderful people they are. David, I think I'm still feeling the effects of that mystery drink! :) Well, it's back to reality up here in Pittsburgh, but I will return to that paradise when visiting Florida again. I am going to try to post two pics here: one of the four of us and one of the happy puffer fish from the Mai Kai. It actually looks like it's smiling. If I can't upload pics to the forum, I'll see if Dave can do it, for they're wonderful pics of a wonderful evening. Take care. TikiTommy

Thank you Thomas and Jill;

Tiki Central is truly an amazing place! I've met many people online and then in person thru this forum, and it is always a great time. You and Jill were a delight - to say the least. I can't wait to see the photos of you when the Mystery Drink arrived ...

If you (or ANY other TC'ers!) get down this way again, we're always up for an evening at the incredible Mai-Kai!

In The Garden of Many Delights ...

Something rarely seen in a Polynesian Restaurant - a living specimen!

Cheers!

B

That Puffer fish Does have a smile on his face. Nice story that seems rather common for TC Peeps.
I'm up here in Port Saint lucie 1 1/2 hours away. Maybe???

Hi Benzart! I'm waiting to hear back from Pablus to see when he's coming down from Tampa again ... maybe we can get a group together for an evening? I'll talk to him and see what we can coordinate if you're interested.

Cheers!

Pages: 1 3 replies