Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

San Diego Luau

Pages: 1 6 replies

O

For those of you who like Hawaiian music....
Ernie Cruz Jr. (formerly of Kaau Crater Boys) will be performing at the La Mesa Community Center on Saturday March 27, 2004. Doors open @ 4:30 - dinner @ 6:30 (Adult only event)

Advance tickets are available for $25 (Luau & show) or $30 at the door. Call (619)670-1107 or (619)466-2948.

We have seen Ernie several times and this should be an event not to miss.

We will be attending and would love for some fellow TC'ers to join us.

Mahalo,
The 'Ona Tiki's
:drink:

Hopefully that'll be enough time to find a baby sitter for the Chick'nButt. I'm gonna try to get there, I'm sick & tired of being the mythical San Diego TCer...

O

I spoke with the event coordinator yesterday and was told that the event is no longer "adult only". However, the child price is the same as the adult price ($25.00).

Hope that helps.

Count us in. It's not often something like this happens right in our own backyard. I haven't been to the La Mesa Community Center before, but I'm sure Ernie Cruz will set the tone for the evening. March is turning out to be a very "happening" month. Just what we need to shake off the winter blahs.

O

Glad to see that there is some interest in this luau. Should be a fun evening. See you there.

On 2004-02-27 14:13, OnaTiki wrote:
I spoke with the event coordinator yesterday and was told that the event is no longer "adult only". However, the child price is the same as the adult price ($25.00).

Hope that helps.

Sorry, Ona, it doesn't help much. The Chick'nButt is only 8 months old & likes to "sing" along @ the top of her lungs... You really have to be a parent or Gran'parent of the "singer" to appreciate that.

O

For those who don't know where the La Mesa Community Center is, the address is 4975 Memorial Dr., La Mesa.

We received our tickets in the mail last week and can't wait to go.

Hope to see many of you there.

Pages: 1 6 replies