Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Orange County's Largest Hawaiiana Sale

Pages: 1 12 replies

This is our annual "spring blow-out" sale to make room in our warehouse for our retail gift industry season. We'll have a lot of our Tiki Farm items discounted big time (sorry, no 15% tc discounts at the sale). Our pals Crazy Al & Bamboo Ben will also be selling their wares along with Drew Brophy (Son of the Sea), Uhula (Hawaiian Bedding) & Aloha Marketing (beaded curtains, cool "Aloha" door mats)... hope to see you there!
Mahalo - Holden

Oh you aint said nuthin but a word. I'm so there!!!

DZ

Johnnie Velour, Tiki Hula and myself (and maybe TikiPug?) are headin' down, and then making a much needed stop at Hi-Time on the way back. Anyone else goin' that wants to carpool/caravan? We'll probably leave around 8:30.

Doctor Z
Mix-maestro of the Castaway Lounge,
Redondo Beach, CA

[ Edited by: Doctor Z on 2004-03-04 13:34 ]

We're probably coming up...
See you there

Ran

M

Added to the venue...
House of Tiki
Smokin' Tikis
Bamboo 2 U

Asides from what's shown in the ad, here's what else you'll find...
Authentic Tongan Carvings
Mish-Mash of tiki/Hawaiian miscel. decor items
Hand Carved Tiki Poles; large variety/styles
Old low run Tiki Farm early generation mugs
Glaze one-off's
Slight Seconds at EXTREME discounts
Hope to see some of you at the sale!
Mahaloz!
Holden

TB

Utopiandreem & I will definitely be there, we were going to stop on the way back at the Royal Hawaiian in Laguna for a drink or two, anybody up for?

Aloha Tiki Freaks!

I'll be bringing the much prized and sought after "Bench that Shag sat on" to sell or touch (3.00 a touch)(just joking josh). The one that he sat on at the It's All About The Tiki Opening that was at La Luz. And a slew of other neat stuff too! I suggest you all get there early. I heard through the grape-vine that there are going to some "major collectors" from Hollywood coming.

I will be stopping by

D

C U there!

TD

Thank you Holden,

For the great opportunity to add more pieces to my collection. Ended up with many unusual pieces. If any one was thinking about stopping by and in the area, you had better hurry. Less than 2 hours to go!

Aloha Tiki Freaks!

I left with nothing. (Well,sort of. Still got a couple of frames left. Tried to off em' for a buck each but everyone was full) Mucho Mahalooooos to all! Much fun to meet all you new TC faces and see the same old faces that I love to see! And, I'm sure there were a few "lurkers" there. Glad to meet you too. I think? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Next stop, Tiki Oasis!

Shell- you must learn some Kiss songs with those shoes!!!

Thanks for the great deals.

TB

Had great time, great deals, bought too many mugs, thanks Holden. House of Tiki had lots of great stuff, bought a couple of tikis. Bamboo Bens items were awesome, i waited too long & just about everything he brought was gone, next time i'll be ready.

Pages: 1 12 replies