Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bongofury in O.C. March 4-San Diego March 5,6,7

Pages: 1 8 replies

Aloha.....me and the Mrs. will be wandering O.C. on Thursday and Friday, San Diego on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. Would love to meet fellow TC friends for food or drinks. We have started construction on our home bar and would love to see some of yours.........our schedule is pretty flexible.

Bongofury!

All Zappa freaks are welcome at Bong's Hut. I should be home Friday night after work and Saturday. I'll PM you with my ph number.

O

Aloha, We would be up for something,Anything.dinner or drinks, or stop in for a few at the Ona tiki lounge... will pm with a phone number so you can let us know wich you prefer...welcome to San Diego.........Us

BT

Hey Bong,

I can't seem to remember did... Dong work for Yuda? I seem to remember he was a nice boy he used to cut the grass. sorry bong sorry better try it again. Dong was Bong and Bong was Wong and Dong worked for Yuda, but Jon was wrong?

your man in nirvana,

T

'Did a vehicle come, did a vehicle come from somewhere other than the Andes, ...and was it round and did it have a motor, or was it something different...'

T

The Spectacular East Indies Room is always open to visitors.... let me know if you'd like to swing by!

B

Looking forward to seeing everyone.....hey Traderpup......how about Thursday P.M.? Would love to see the Spectacular East Indies Room!

B

A big thank you to everyone for their great hospitality, BambooBen, Smogbreather, TikiBong, OnaTiki, ShipwreckJoey, KicktheReverb, (and the wives). We had a ton of fun! Hope you are feeling better Traderpup. Sorry we missed you Monkeyman, my fault. I promise not to wait 6 years for another trip south, we need to meet those we missed. Looking forward to Oasis. In the meantime I will start working on The Rincon Room.....all are welcome here....even you Bong....Mrs. Fury says Hi............

O

It was great meeting you & the Mrs. We are looking forward to partying again at Oasis. Is it May yet???
:drink:

[ Edited by: OnaTiki on 2004-03-10 12:34 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies