Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Never before seen Tiki mug on e-bay

Pages: 1 13 replies

..and I am offering it. It is one fine Tiki mug from Spain, the first of a couple that I will put up. I need money now and am counting on getting me some later this summer
when in Europe. These puppies are expensive in the first place, so I am hoping that my background reference material will help it to make some serious moolah:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3901133290&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

(sorry, I don't know how to do the short link thing)

I ALSO put up another one of my videos... doubt it will get what it did last year though :)

Hey Bro- Cool Mug! Would that work for "Tiki Latte?" Just joking..Arrrrr!
But, if "you" signed em', from the "personal collection of"........do you think they would fetch more?
I would think so.

T

I wish I could use MY name as a way to get more money on Ebay:

DISNEY POLYNESIAN VILLAGE TIKI FROSTED MUGS
Offered by Jane Murray, author of 'The TELUS Spring Break Sale' brochure and collateral.

Sounds pretty snazzy, I know, please don't all bid at once.

Polynesian Pop twice removed.

Doe that mean you had to take it away from PolyPop 2ce to keep him from breaking it? :D

It's a beautiful mug & beautifully lit & photographed; I'd suggest it to Flounder as a subject for 1 of his paintings. I especially like the way the eyes're shaped, they remind me of cowrie shells.

I hope Lisa-Lisa gets it (If she's the right CultJam).

Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., D.F.S

[ Edited by: freddiefreelance on 2004-03-02 08:26 ]

T

BigBro,

That is a cool mug allright. I see Cultjam is bidding on it, so I guess it wouldn't be cool for other TC'rs to drive the price up, would it?

M

I'll be watching this one to see what happens: I got five Spanish mugs last year- they may need to move!

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Mar 2, 2004 2:49 PM

eh, theres my favorite style again. nice mug BB! Let me know next time your in europe, I'de love to have one. I love how they painted the eyes and mouth white, reminds me of the mask I did for LaMariana which is the same tiki also with white eyes and mouth.

Aloha

On 2004-03-02 09:05, Tiki_Bong wrote:

...I see Cultjam is bidding on it, so I guess it wouldn't be cool for other TC'rs to drive the price up, would it?

I would say that would be totally cool'n' kosher, especially since I put a whopping 56.- Dollar reserve on it, since I don't wanna see that baby leave my skull rack for any less!

T

I feel a little like Martha Stewart, what with the insider trading info! Well bigbro, the reserve has been met, let's see if it goes up from there.

C

There's a simple beauty to that mug.

Awright, Dan ma man, whoever you may be! The Tiki ministry thanks you!

Yeah, he comes in and blows everybody out of the water. I like his style.

N

A few more mug sales like that and you could buy The Kahala in Barcelona.

He should be called "Danhasmoneyandlovestikis"...which is just fine with me!
Look out for another fine "El Tiki Espanol" mug!

Pages: 1 13 replies