Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Carved wall bar on ebay

Pages: 1 6 replies

K

Hello I just posted this on ebay. It would be a great little bar if you dont have much room or if you have lots of room and too much alcohol and guests and need another fancy place to store and drink it. Here is the link thanks for looking.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3901314595&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT

[ Edited by: keigs20 on 2004-03-02 20:33 ]

M

Looks fantastic except for one small detail...

What the hell is Seagram's 7 doing in there?!?!

K

Martiki thanks I knew I would catch shit for that. The truth is rum does not last long enough to get photographed around here. So seagrams got the role.

[ Edited by: keigs20 on 2004-03-02 22:26 ]

I dig your style, and I have never thought of a hidden bar concept. I like it!

Cheers,

KT

K

Thanks Kreaky, I got the idea off the Christopher Lowell decorating show a long time ago "thanks to my wife". A few weeks ago I was thumbing through a Witco catalog and saw that Witco made one with a carved bull on front. So I carved one and made it then got some pointers on how to put it together from Bill.

Hey keigs20, would you mind posting a pic of the thing to this thread? I just bought a possibly-Witco bull and would like to see if they are similar.

K

tikijackalope, Witco made a wall bar called el toro barra #x-280 it should measure 2ft by 4 ft. If you want pictures pm me and I will send you some.

Pages: 1 6 replies