Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hale Tiki Mug update, SEE pictures of the ACTUAL finished mug

Pages: 1 29 replies

Holden just sent me the pictures of the finished product. They are on the way and should be here this coming week. All the advance orders will go out then.

Everyone please check out the pictures of the ACTUAL mug now on our website

http://www.haletiki.com

I will still be selling some through the site but ordder now because I am only going to sell a few more this way for now.

Mahalo,

BtB

Nice! I can't wait to visit Hale Tiki and pick mine up in person.

TB

color & mug look great!

O

Great color, can't wait...gimmie,gimmie,gimmie!

B

Very Nice Glaze! I've had two spots clear on my shelves for weeks now..lol

8T

Brad, Dave, Holden, You guys rock! That is a sweet mug and I love the style & color. Sure glad I ordered one when you announced in Jan. Can't be at the Grand Opening but will raise a toast to you from the Midwest when that beauty arrives!! :drink:

Very cool mug...I'm in!

I figure my two should be heading my way any day now...

kudos to Joe Vitale for the final mug sculpt off of BK's designs... this mug does indeed rock! Atomichick must be on space warp time as I'm getting them to Brad next week as he mentioned and she's gonna get hers any day now... geezis - I need her in my shipping department as we're slower than molases (but, weez all about da tiki braddahs & wahines!!)
Mahaloz!!
Holden

ps - weez slow cuz weez buried!

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-03-03 23:32 ]

Just ordered mine. Whats the production run on this???

Holden, Check yer email.

And what's ya pay your people in shipping? I am a professional art handler ( no jokes about my neighbor Art ).

I could use a second source of income!
TG

[ Edited by: tikigardener on 2004-03-04 01:24 ]

That's one sweet looking mug. Be proud BK. Love the colour!

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2004-03-04 14:42 ]

BB

Nice, Those came out terrific! I look forward to receiving mine. Good luck with the Hale Tiki endeavor & have a great day.

BB

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Great looking mug, design and color wise.
Good job BK, Holden and Brad.
I'm glad I orderd mine long ago. I knew it was going to be good.

Ran

M

I can harldy wait to tip a Mai Tai in mine!!!

Matt

Thanks

B

Yep, Much more Better than I expected. Way to go. Holden and Brad, you done a good thang for the Basement Kahuna and Hale Tiki
Thanx
BenZart

On 2004-03-04 19:47, Benzart wrote:
Yep, Much more Better than I expected. Way to go. Holden and Brad, you done a good thang for the Basement Kahuna and Hale Tiki
Thanx
BenZart

Yo Benz, I'm confused at this post as much as you were confused with mine. Can we call it even?

A fine mug!

Brad's the owner...I'm just carving a lot of stuff for it...the mug was designed by me/based on my logo, but Hale Tiki is Brad's baby.

BK is in this up to his eyeballs.

Brad

JV
Joe V. posted on Sat, Mar 6, 2004 5:02 PM

Cool! Glad to see the mug turned out good.
Good luck with the place fella's.

Joe V!!!!!! You rock!!!!

K

Man, the mug looks sick. I mean good sick. Can't wait to get one! Great jorb!

TD

The color is awesome, and the mug ain’t too bad so count me in for one! So is there any of the initial shipment left or will I have to wait?

Thanks - Paul

(Payment has been sent!)

I decided I need one...NEED, mind you...just ordered it.

W#ow...I've beeemn up for72 hours diong Moori andc Cookd Isl,amndds Mpouylding and inhalingd Mainwax and Dw3f6t fumeSa AUAIm godnna GEt WSOe,m SlL e-=eeppp

W#ow...I've beeemn up for72 hours diong Moori andc Cookd Isl,amndds
Mpouylding and inhalingd Mainwax and Dw3f6t fumeSa AUAIm godnna GEt WSOe,m
SlL e-=eeppp

Whats that, Lassie? There's a man trapped in a basement in the Cook islands with three six-foot divorced white females and their god and they haven't let him sleep for three days?

[ Edited by: tikijackalope on 2004-03-08 07:53 ]

Very funny stuff here.

We still have plenty of mugs for sale but I will need to hold off soon due to us needing a few to serve our house special in. More on that one to come soon, it is a BK invention special for Hale Tiki. BK is the best.

BtB

Aloha Gang,

Given the schedule of so many folks I have set the “Special TC Grand Opening of Hale Tiki” for May 20th-22nd. The two big nights will be Friday the 21st and Sat the 22nd.

I will get Ramada Hotel info up on the website very soon. The airport code for Augusta Georgia is AGS. Atlanta (ATL) is only two hours away on I-20 and Columbia SC (COL) is only one hour away on I-20.

All of this will be posted soon on http://www.haletiki.com

I hope to see all of you there.

Mahalo,

BtB

Pages: 1 29 replies