Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Wedding

Pages: 1 7 replies

Just got back from a rehearsal for a wedding. A couple of friends of mine are getting married this Saturday at Sam's Seafood and they asked me to perform teh ceremony. This will be second coupleI've married off.

Signing out,
Reverend Fred
(AKA suicide_sam)

Congrats Sam,
Tiki Nuptuials
Here is a bizarre webpage.

http://www.tikifish.com/smooveb.html

Are there any other Reverend Fred's on the board besides us? 2 more & we can form a Barbershop Quartet...

Are gonna sport the handlebar moustaches? Cause I won't do it if I don't get to sport the handlebar moustache.

Baby on board, got my bay on board. Remember Homer SImpsons Barbershop quartet, that was classic. I loved there second album, "Bigger Than Jesus".

Already beat you to the handlebars!

I'm not a Fred, but I am a Reverend. I've performed 2 weddings myself, one of them on The Big Island. I'd love to have another chance to do that...

The Right Reverend Mark Axton, DD,ULC, EIEIO (and sometimes Y)

It was such a punk rock wedding last night. The bride was wearing a white version of Morticia Adams dress, the groom was wearing an Al Capone style pin stripe suit, the brides maids were wearing black cocktail dresses with a red strap under the breast line, the maid of honr was wearing it reversed (red dress and black strap), and the ring bearer was an 11 year old boy with a freshly shaved head leaving a nice spikey mohawk chiolling right down the middle. Everyone was wearing suits but they could still not hide the overflow of tattoos and piercings.

On 2004-03-05 17:02, TikiMaxton wrote:
I'm not a Fred, but I am a Reverend. I've performed 2 weddings myself, one of them on The Big Island. I'd love to have another chance to do that...

The Right Reverend Mark Axton, DD,ULC, EIEIO (and sometimes Y)

Mark? That's a little confusing, do you mind if we call you Fred?

Pages: 1 7 replies