Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New Logo for

Pages: 1 9 replies

M

Thanks to April and Stefan I finally stumbled into TikiCentral. What will hopefully stop my endless odyssey trying to make new acquaintances at the bamboo section of my local "Baumarkt" (hardware store). Why do it the hard way?

I am working on a tiki project right now called "Armchair Travelling". Details about it, I will reveal within the next days. Right now I would like show you our new logo: Mr. Tiki floating and flying on his favourite blossom from island to island. This actually solves the mystery how the long distances between the islands were mastered.

A nice detail about the character is (maybe it is hard to see here) that his "Tiki" is longer than his legs and he is relaxing his feet on his big balls.:wink:

[ Edited by: Mogambo on 2004-11-26 05:06 ]

B

Looks Very Interesting. You know we Hate Suspense, so Bring it ON.

M

It's more about getting things organized right now, than about suspense. Thanks for your interest.

T

Not only is he flying on a flower, he's letting his thing schwing. Now that's zazz!

My what BIG BALLS you have! haha haha , that's cool!

T

On 2004-03-07 16:47, tikifish wrote:
Not only is he flying on a flower, he's letting his thing schwing. Now that's zazz!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI- New to Tiki Central but not to the scene is Mogambo from Münich. He has undertaken a fabulous project that has never been done before, but I'll let him explain. (Grand unveilings are NOT overrated) A couple of you may have met him or have been contacted by him and already know what a consummate professional he is. We had the pleasure of meeting him this past week and are waiting with baited breath for the next update. Those of you that will have the opportunity to meet with him and share stories should definately do so.

B

Now I Really Can't Wait

K

that woodcut style BG is BAD to his bone

M

Hope you like the FG though. Danny told me about your art while we met in Berlin. Thought I didnt know you but as I just checked it out I saw that I noticed it quite a while ago. I like your style very much.

[ Edited by: Mogambo on 2004-03-15 17:08 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies