Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Beginner Witco Carvings

Pages: 1 15 replies

TJ

[ Edited by: Tahiti Jim on 2004-03-23 10:28 ]

TJ

[ Edited by: Tahiti Jim on 2004-03-23 10:32 ]

Simply amazing! The "New Wave" of tiki is Spinning my head! Once again, it sucks to be in the "middle of the new tiki generation gap!" Us elders and the "ultimate elders" wish you's luck!

Looks like you burnt them too much, can't see anything.

TJ

[ Edited by: Tahiti Jim on 2004-03-23 10:29 ]

M

Make sure you right click on the pic to get the URL and be sure to open and close the HTML correctly:

[ Edited by: mattfink on 2004-03-08 09:05 ]

Actually, the problem is that you are using Yahoo to host your pictures. Yahoo changes the URL to their photo albums regularly to prevent direct hot-linking to those images.

Try Shutterfly.com. They're what most of the people use here. Pretty reliable and no URL changes.

[ Edited by: Tahiti Jim on 2004-03-23 10:29 ]

Good lookin' tiki masks, tahiti jim.
I like the one that has a hole through his head. One of my first carvings was a perfect piece of redwood except for one knot that pushed through. Adds character, me thinks.
Still learning the art of burning myself (take that sentence however you want!) :)
But, I'd say that you got something good going on!

burn more, start inside the lines thats the hardest place to get burnt then work your way out

burn more, start inside the lines thats the hardest place to get burnt then work your way out

K

[ Edited by: Tahiti Jim on 2004-03-23 10:30 ]

C

Tahiti Jim, your eBay auction gave you away. I see citrus and grass, what part of Phoenix are you in?

[ Edited by: Tahiti Jim on 2004-03-23 10:30 ]

C

Tahiti Jim, I think you live west of me.

I have those metal patio chairs in white.

Pages: 1 15 replies