Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

International Tiki day/change

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

It is about time to start planning again!
International Tiki Day that is
I am sorry to announce, that after many hours of deliberation, I have decided this year to pass the torch to someone else.
Work load, Money load, stress load, and any other "dog ate my homework" "$1.50" excuse I can come up with.
Anyway I apoligize to those that were looking foreword to the Alex pad again.
I will of course try to help out whomever takes it on.
So now speak amongst yourselfs, I am a little faclempt/vaclempt.

Hey Bax,

You were an awesome host last year and it was evident how much time and effort you and your family put into the whole thing. I for one was not expecting you to do it again.

Anyone else with a big backyard and tolerant neighbors?

It would be expected that whomever offers his or her yard would receive a staff of Tiki Central volunteers to put it together

[ Edited by: Monkeyman on 2004-03-08 10:05 ]

A

Indeed Bax's partys are epic. He throws one great party. Thanks again for the legenary party last year.
Mahalo,
Al

:(

Have it here in my backyard....more likely hell would freeze over before the hoities would come to the valley. Ahhh the valley, where there's more white trash then you could shake an ugly stick at....where there's more cows then humans.....where the majority are as big as cows.......hey just kidding....some nice lookin' sexnics (ethnics) up here. Bring it on......uh...let me ask my wife first though.

Pages: 1 4 replies