Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Geoff on Bill O'Reilly

Pages: 1 3 replies

K

I was just flipping channels (can't stand to watch O'Reilly "opine" - I was once fascinated for a while in the same prurient way that I watched the first Survivor for a few episodes)...
Who did I see? Our own Kailuageoff! Took me a second to recognize that mug from Hukilau 2002.
You did the only thing you could do on that idiot's show Geoff - and I know it must have been a pain. The guests are just an excuse for him to say whatever the crap he wants. Sorry you didn't get to say much, but you were in your official PR capacity and AAA doesn't want an enemy of O'Reilly.

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2004-03-09 21:18 ]

Now we know what you have been doing with your free time.... watching the conservative news channel. Who would have guessed?
It was kind of fun going on his show because he is so over-the-top.
KG

Hey Geoff,

Why were you on the show?

Bong,
I told Bill some of us Tiki Centralites were sitting around your tiki bar sipping Mai-Tais the other week, and we were geting pretty P.O. about the high price of gasoline. Not only does it cost us more to visit our favorite tiki bars, but it is becoming more expensive for Keigs to fill up his chain saw...

Actually, I was explaining how "boutique" gasolines are one of the reasons the price of gas keeps setting new records each year, and that AAA wants the feds to do something about it.
KG

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff on 2004-03-10 09:51 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies