Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

TURBOgod going to Cocoa Beach, FL 4/2-4/10

Pages: 1 6 replies

The family and I and a few other relatives are going to be invading the warm shores of Cocoa Beach for the 1st week of April. Would be great to meet up with some of the TC Ohana in the area for drinks some time that week. I am planning a all-day trip toward the end of the week to Ft. Lauderdale & the Mai Kai. PM, Email post here. Just looking forward to get away and with our little establishment here, the Honolulu, possibly going away while I'm gone, I'm sure the visit to all FL's fine tiki spots will more than deaden the pain. :)

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-03-11 11:38 ]

Be sure to stop by Mai-Tiki in Cocoa Beach --from Ron Jon's Surf Shop keep driving south on A1A and look for the big sign. They're two blocks off the beach.
KG

T

Thanks. I emailed Wayne and Rebekah for their gallery hours a while ago.
GOOD KARMA = I get a paycheck by Direct deposit while in FL.
BAD IDEA = I get a paycheck by Direct deposit while in FL.
Hopefully can make it to the Hawaiian Inn and (is it?)Julians in Ormand Beach. My Uncle was there last year said it looked like someplace I'd like. Few more weeks, just wish BK and the Hale Tiki weren't so far off the path as my daughters's are going to have a hard enough time on the straight shot drive.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-03-11 13:21 ]

If you're going to be in Daytona over a weekend, let me know. We go over there on a regular basis and might be able to meet you for a drink at the Hawaiian Inn.
KG

Don't forget to say hi to Major Nelson and Jeannie while you're down there! :)

HEY TURBO, I LIVE ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM THE MAI KAI. IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE BEFORE YOU'RE GONNA GO APE !@$%. THE PLACE IS JUST CRAMMED CHOCK FULL OF BAD ASS TIKIS AND POLYNESIAN WEAPONS. THEY EVEN SELL SOME OF BK'S STUFF IN THE GIFT SHOP. MAYBE WE CAN HIT HAPPY HOUR AND HAVE A DRINK! THE RUM BARREL IS THE BEST(IN MY OPINION)

[ Edited by: CHEIF UNGA BUNGA on 2004-03-12 14:30 ]

T

Just bumping it up to remind you all I am coming! Hopefully will be able to find some internet access there, planning a Mai Kai trip Mid week sometime. Any TCers want to meet up just shoot me a PM or emai or post here. 4 more days and the journey begins.

Pages: 1 6 replies