Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Lobsters back from the grave

Pages: 1 6 replies

I remember something like that on "That's Incredible" back in the '70's where they froze a rodent and brought it back to life.

On 2004-03-15 13:10, Sam Gambino wrote:
I remember something like that on "That's Incredible" back in the '70's where they froze a rodent and brought it back to life.

The only thing I can remember from That's Incredible is when Cathy Lee Crosby fell in a pool or something and came out with a newly transparent shirt. That really was incredible (to a 10 year old boy)!

Trader Woody

The guy who attempted to jump two speeding ferraris ( maybe it was lambourghinis )and got clipped on his ankle by the first one, proceeding to get royally screwed up by the second one. And then Thats Incredible saying they wouldn't use the footage. And then they did because they knew it was a ratings bonanza to show some guy getting the living daylights pounded outta him by speeing cars... in extry slow motion!

That and the guy who set up a bajillion dominoes in my high school's gymnasium, trying to break the world record for most dominoes set up in a cascading fall. I remember them not showing the couple of times the flow stopped. Thereby creating the appearance of it going as planned.

I've heard it's very lobster specific/dependent.

They have two lobsters that have been frozen and revived over a dozen times each, and they keep coming back for more.

Although I'm not sure of their genders, they supposedly have named them Walt Disney and Ted Williams. Gotta love that Truefresh sense of humor.

They are trying to figure out why some lob-dudes are so tenacious while others just seem to say, "Party's over, bring on the drawn butter."

On 2004-03-15 13:10, Sam Gambino wrote:

I remember that Yogi dude that looked like Kareem Abdul Jabbar stuffing himself into that clear acrylic box.

Makes me wonder how many other kids my age tried to do that themselves after they saw it on TV...

On 2004-03-17 08:04, PolynesianPop wrote:

I remember that Yogi dude that looked like Kareem Abdul Jabbar stuffing himself into that clear acrylic box.

Makes me wonder how many other kids my age tried to do that themselves after they saw it on TV...

I remember that. How about the guy who cut up and ate an entire bicycle? They even ran a camera down into his stomach and parts of the bike chain were visible down there.

Pages: 1 6 replies