Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki boat in Newport Beach CA

Pages: 1 11 replies

M

Just a little post for those unusual tiki themed things you see every now and then. I went whale watching last weekend from Newport Beach, CA. There was this Tiki boat called the "Tiki II" and yes, it is for parties, etc. Thought you guys might like a little look.

[ Edited by: mriddle on 2004-03-16 19:39 ]

ARRRR...what manner o' seafarin' craft is this I asks meself? One end almost looks like a ferry, the other like a barge. I'd be interested in having a look at the interior (does it have a tiki bar?). The black swans and white plastic lawn chairs are a nice touch, although I think I would have gone with pelicans and rataan myself.

I've been on that boat a couple of times for wedding parties and other 'formal type' events. it's kinda a sh*tty boat. The upstairs deck thing is more of a walkway big enough for one person to pass at a time. There's a bar inside but nothing worth mentioning. The pictures that are posted here are the best thing going for it.

J
JTD posted on Wed, Mar 17, 2004 3:11 PM

And to think Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Pacific in that pig! Wow.

Back to my green Mai Tai.

-JTD

J

It may be a shitty looking party boat but it's doing a lot better than this one down in Florida...

On 2004-03-17 16:39, johntiki wrote:
It may be a shitty looking party boat but it's doing a lot better than this one down in Florida...

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown decided to play one last party before they retired. God bless their pointy little heads!

On 2004-03-17 20:12, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

On 2004-03-17 16:39, johntiki wrote:

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown decided to play one last party before they retired. God bless their pointy little heads!

I thought it looked like another Great White Concert.

I saw it today taking the Ferry over to Balboa Island.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I own the Tikiboat in Newport Beach and we have quit a few party's on her maybe we should get a good group of you Tiki nuts together and send the boat out
What do you guys think ? I love the comment about the Swans and chairs there is a story behind it believe me it works.

[ Edited by: indianjoe 2010-07-12 17:57 ]

HEY! who's that with my GIRLFRIEND!

can I DJ and can we get some of the bartenders from Dons?

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 11 replies