Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Galleries or Venues in Germany???

Pages: 1 8 replies

Anybody happen to know of any galleries or other venues in Germany exhibiting Tiki art?

Nein, nicht, daß ich wüßte, wäre zu schön, um wahr zu sein...

I got "no" and that's about it. It's like a puzzle for us non-German speakers! :)

Well, the rest means something like "too good to be true"....

[ Edited by: Thorsten Hasenkamm on 2004-03-18 15:06 ]

Thanks Thorsten, I was just playing around with you guys. By the way, it sucks that you have no place in Germany to exhibit your stuff. Not even in old East Berlin? The last time I was there (and it was a while ago - 1996) there was a real happening artist community that had moved into many of the vacant buildings.
I hope you two can find a place soon to show your stuff in Germany, because both of you do really nice work.

Thanks!

Hi Thorsten, wie gehts? I guess I forgot to tell you that one room of the Tabou Tiki Room will be a gallery for tiki artists in Germany. We're working something out with the great MoritzR and some other known tiki artists here in Berlin. There is a market for it, I just bought one of Mono's paintings that he showed at a record store. Our stone mason's working on stuff for display,too. And you know that Mr. Kaiserstyle and I love your stuff, we should talk when you get back from your show. And Toonz, where are you in Germany?

[ Edited by: kaiserstyle on 2004-03-18 17:53 ]

"... one room of the Tabou Tiki Room will be a gallery for tiki artists in Germany."

That´s great!!!

Hi, danke der Nachfrage, mir geht's gut!

Ich weiß, Ihr hattet es erwähnt...ich denke, ich werde Einiges an Tiki Paintings parat haben zu dem Zeitpunkt...

Pages: 1 8 replies