Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Any other TC Members on Probation?

Pages: 1 24 replies

In an effort to find a commonality to bond the TC ohana, are there any other probationers on board?

What'd you do?
Formal or informal?
How long?
Drug testing?
School 10?
Any public service hours?
Drivers license suspended?
Restraining order?
No private visits with children?
Not allowed in the womens undergarment section at Sears?
Restitution?
If you could, would you do it again?

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-03-23 11:18 ]

aw crap,
I didn't even know there was a TC probation system, I'm doomed.

anyone know a tiki drink you can make with pruno?

oh man a double reply button click and then an edit to hide it.

I'm doomed,
Bong ya gotta cover me, quick say something "clever" before my ship goes down.

[ Edited by: Bwana Tiki on 2004-03-22 21:03 ]

Hi, Bong!

I'm on triple secret Ebay probation, if that counts.

Your Hanford, my wife.....an authority figure is an authority figure, I figure.

Seems I misinterpreted the old saying, "All men's trash is another man's treasure."

Sometimes, not even putting on my finest Yellowman LP can get me outta dutch.

Did they put your probation on your PERMANENT RECORD?

[ Edited by: Geeky Tiki on 2004-03-22 21:41 ]

On 2004-03-22 21:40, Geeky Tiki wrote:

Bong is not on probation with me! I don't think he was refering to TC probation, I figured he meant real-life "I got busted"-type probation.

I mean, his name is "Tiki Bong".

~Hanford

Oh, man, apologies Hanford!

I am so embarrassed.

Feels like the first time I met up with my junior high buddies after a date and one of them asked me if I got any 'tang.

I asked him, "What the Hell are you talking about? What does a delicious orange flavored instant breakfast drink favored by our fine NASA astronauts have to do with dating?"

Bong, that is so cool. Sorry I missed your reference.

Dish!

[ Edited by: Geeky Tiki on 2004-03-22 22:02 ]

L
Lars posted on Tue, Mar 23, 2004 12:14 AM

Do you actually HAVE a tiki bong, Tiki Bong?? That would be a great topic in itself. "My tiki bong". I'd read it.

[ Edited by: Lars on 2004-03-23 00:15 ]

My probation terms allow me to attend functions that serve alcohol as long as no sheep are present. I'm allowed to attend events with sheep but no alcohol. Try finding a county fair that doesn't serve alcohol. Curse thine wretched sheep!!

On 2004-03-22 21:56, hanford_lemoore wrote:

On 2004-03-22 21:40, Geeky Tiki wrote:

Bong is not on probation with me! I don't think he was refering to TC probation, I figured he meant real-life "I got busted"-type probation.

I mean, his name is "Tiki Bong".

~Hanford

Man, I hate having to explain my weak stab at humor, but you're right Hanford, it was a regarding the criminal legal system type of probation.

(now, take it from the top)

My son is on probation. He and a friend stole a golf cart and went joy-riding. I guess that's a felony in Florida. The good part is it gives me something to lord over him since he is younger, better looking and can date all the chicks he wants to.

You must be on Scottish probation.....

On 2004-03-23 05:56, tiki-riviera wrote:

My probation terms allow me to attend functions that serve alcohol as long as no sheep are present. I'm allowed to attend events with sheep but no alcohol. Try finding a county fair that doesn't serve alcohol. Curse thine wretched sheep!!

Do you know why the Scotts wear a kilt?

Because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away?

I was on probation twice
Once for being arrested 11 times for being drunk in public.
And then I borrowed a couple of cars a couple of times.
It was nice getting my voting privileges back.

I'm not on probation, but I do work for the probation department...juvi probationers. Hey, maybe I know some of your kids!

Can I be included?........Does being in the doghouse count?

8T

Probably not. We've all been in the DOGhouse.
I think he meant the BIG house. You know....the slammer, the tank, the clink, up the river. Wait a minute, did he say probation or parole?????

You mean like checkin' in with your PO once a week and havin' a breathalizer kill switch hooked up to your car's ignition and wearin' one of those tracking devices strapped to your ankle?...Nope, not me bruddah!

What happens on Tiki Central, stays on Tiki Central.

Is everyone here so mamby pamby, goodie two shoes, pocket pencil protector, star trek, flippen paper pushin nerd Mo-FO'z that no one has a story?
COME ON give it up
Yes, I am a former criminal, But I am working off my Karma a little each day.
At 8 = broke 88 windows at school = caught
At 9 = first moving violation = going 35 in a 25 and turned left through a red light = caught
At 14 broke off 164 sprinkler heads = caught
At 16.5 9 tickets 3 accidents = license removed for 3 years = caught
I have been to traffic school 14 times
And this is all I can think of first thing in the morning.
So people, bring on some probation stories!!
It's not like your gonna run for President.
We promise to still LOVE you, even if you have been a bad boy or girl or Bong?

aiight. I got busted by Fountain Valley cops for stealing strawberries. Yeah, it was after 10 pm, they were waiting for us as we climbed back over the wall. Funny thing is we really didn't get busted for that, we got busted for curfew violation....they kept the strawberries. I'm sure there families had red fingers and lips for weeks. Released to parents after a few hours. No probation.

T

I am sorry, but I have never been arrested! Probably becuse I don't own a car, and no one has figured out how to charge a cyclist for DUI yet.

M

I was on probation for six months when I was seventeen ("it was a very good year...") Residential burglary and illegal possesion of a hypodermic needle. One night in juvie. It's a long story. Hell yeah, martiki's a hard-ass motherfucker.

But I've learned a lot since then. Namely that I'm never going to get in a car with baxdog.

L
Lars posted on Fri, Mar 26, 2004 8:00 PM

I've been in L.A. County Jail. Not fun. VERY not fun. I TRY to be a good boy now.

TRUE STORY!!

When I was 21 I was drinking with three underage girls in a parking lot in Las Vegas.
So the cops show up and end up cuffing me and throwing me on the back of their car. One of the girls i'm with (the cute blond) starts crying to the police and tells them we work together at a nearby greasy spoon cafe. The officer says he knows the owner and gets free coffee from him. The officers take off the handcuffs and even give me back my beer! Can you belive that sh*t? Moral of the story. If you ever get busted it pays to have a cute girl with you that can cry on cue.

On 2004-03-26 08:18, tikifish wrote:
... and no one has figured out how to charge a cyclist for DUI yet.

:) ever been to so. calif?

and Jungle Trader...about the strawberrys...those f.v. cops were lazy and low class, we used to raid the strawberry fields off of I-5 in irvine ourselves and pick our own.

Pages: 1 24 replies