Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Pages: 1 16 replies

I bought this a little while ago in a junk shop, thinking that it was a bottle holder of some kind. I figured I could display a nice-looking bottle of rum or something behind my Tiki bar. Unfortunately, the average bottle doesn't come close to fitting. No doubt sometime I'll find an oddly shaped bottle that does, but I was wondering if anyone knew what it was really designed for.

Cheers,
Trader Woody

TraderWoody,

I have one of those. It's an entrice holder.

E

I'm guessing candle or flower holder, originally with a glass (or plastic?) insert.

I'm guessing it's a tea/hand towel holder for the kitchen or bathroom

I'd say it holds botha....

maybe you could fit a wine bottle in it upside-down?
Excuse me for asking...
What the heck is an entrice? Is that like a soul?

I think I saw one of those at Good Vibrations last week... :lol:

On 2004-03-24 11:29, Tikiwahine wrote:
Excuse me for asking...
What the heck is an entrice?

Well, actually I made that word up. But I figured it looked like it would hold something called that. So...

Tiki Bong,

of course!

people think I'm slow because I'm canadian, eh?

-Tikiwahine

B

It's the early Polynesian version of the Swedish Made Penis Enlarger Pump, Baby.

I know what it is....It's one of them things that does....You know, that holds the....What the hell is that thing? I dont know, but get a picture of me with it.

Chonglio Murray Martin

P.S. Dont put your lips on it.

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-03-24 17:12 ]

S

I.U.D.

On 2004-03-24 16:20, spy-tiki wrote:
I.U.D.

Yeah! It's an IUD for an elephant!

I saw one of these things today at lunch during my daily tiki hunt fix, all in rattan. I still have no idea what it is.

I did, however, find one of these:

it's clearly a dingo handle.

L
Lars posted on Wed, Mar 24, 2004 4:57 PM

Badmojo is correct, it is a primative version of a penis enlarger. It really works, too. Just watch the hair, trust me.

[ Edited by: Lars on 2004-03-26 02:59 ]

On 2004-03-24 14:30, badmojo wrote:
It's the early Polynesian version of the Swedish Made Penis Enlarger Pump, Baby.

I'm never going to be able to look at it in the same way again!

And Bong, thanks for the tip. My entrice has been dangling freely for too long, and know I know where to put it.

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 16 replies