Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Cocktail-opoly featuring PMP mug

Pages: 1 5 replies

At the local Bon-Macy's they have a board game in the kitchen-wares called cocktail-opoly, obviously derivative of monopoly. There is a PMP mug on the cover which makes it marginally tiki and a good cocktail-Tiki crossover item. Great for Tiki or cocktail parties.
Aloha
Sneaky

photo by myriadgames.com

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2004-03-25 14:59 ]

Yes, that's it! I haven't played mine yet. Looks like fun but they could have put more cocktail trivia in there. Still a good buy at 14.99. Nice photo!

D

Sneakytiki could you please look at the game board and tell me all the drinks that are on there. That would be sweet if you could do that. Thank you

[ Edited by: dpw1717 2005-08-19 07:25 ]

Looked for the game online and it listed for $24.99 - $29.99. Wonder where it can be found for $14.99.

Don D' Ablo

M

From original message:

At the local Bon-Macy's they have a board game in the kitchen-wares called cocktail-opoly, obviously derivative of monopoly. There is a PMP mug on the cover which makes it marginally tiki and a good cocktail-Tiki crossover item. Great for Tiki or cocktail parties.
Aloha
Sneaky

On 2005-08-19 10:40, Don D'Ablo wrote:
Looked for the game online and it listed for $24.99 - $29.99. Wonder where it can be found for $14.99.

Don D' Ablo

Pages: 1 5 replies