Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Ti ReOpens Thursday 3-25

Pages: 1 11 replies

whaddya say - we all head over there for a last call after the MK Gents show?

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2004-03-24 16:22 ]

You mean Thursday the 25th, right? (Made me look twice at my calendar--thought our printer had made a misprint again!)

M

Mr Smiley wants to meet there about 6pm Sat 3-27. Any takers ??

thank god for the good news!!!, I will be there friday!!!!. The good thing is from the ti being closed, I re-discovered the purple orchid and their drinks!, which have improved a great deal.

I heard that the piping they had to install was for the installation of the "Beer on tap" lines, and also for the sports cable channels to be wired into their new big screen TV.
I mean, let's be pragmatic...

OOH! I hope they get Bud Lite on tap.... I'd be there more often! :tiki:

King Kukulele and I dropped in last night to say hi to the Mikes and get a preview. It's awesome in there! Giant plasma screen TV showing ESPN, FoxSports, ESPN Classic, and they've got some killer Oregon microbrews on tap! Also they installed one of those slushy machines and have fourteen flavors of margaritas! You guys are gonna love it! Welcome back Tiki Ti!

On 2004-03-25 10:14, weirduncletiki wrote:
King Kukulele and I dropped in last night to say hi to the Mikes and get a preview. It's awesome in there! Giant plasma screen TV showing ESPN, FoxSports, ESPN Classic, and they've got some killer Oregon microbrews on tap! Also they installed one of those slushy machines and have fourteen flavors of margaritas! You guys are gonna love it! Welcome back Tiki Ti!

Judd, you forgot to mention that hey added a kitchen. Now you can get those "bloomin' onion" fried snacks that everyone loves!!! Thank goodness that the Tiki Ti is finally a REAL bar! Oh, and the hardbodied guys and gals make the NEW Tiki Ti the singles bars that rules them all!!! Jager shots for everyone!!

You know, Mr. Smiley, we didn't get a chance to see the kitchen 'cause we got wrapped up watching the Lakers crush the Kings on the big screen. The smell coming from the deep fryer back there was tantalizing to say the least. Also... chili fries!

On 2004-03-25 10:51, weirduncletiki wrote:
You know, Mr. Smiley, we didn't get a chance to see the kitchen 'cause we got wrapped up watching the Lakers crush the Kings on the big screen. The smell coming from the deep fryer back there was tantalizing to say the least. Also... chili fries!

ZAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

So who wants to hang out with Mr. Smiley at the Tiki Ti Sat. night or maybe Sunday Night at the TOnga Hut? 3-27 and 3-28

Smiley I know you! I do believe we have shared a bloomin' onion on occasion. But who is this Mrs. Miley? She sounds sexy!! Is Miley a hula dancer?

Pages: 1 11 replies