Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Get Well Sooooon

Pages: 1 13 replies

This goes out to our very own Crazy Al who decided to do some Extreme snow boarding last weekend and found out that his Face, Neck, Knee and Back aren't as young as the mind thinks.(aka face plant back snap flip over)

Get well fast! We need you!!!

S

He should have my package by now. Maybe the music will aid his swift recovery.

B

Rev Ben get well sooner. Looks like you are missed 'round here and you have barely been gone. I'll smell some sawdust for ya'

Allen!! Your father and I are very worried about you! I don't like you galavanting around the mountaintops pretending to be James Bond. I hope you've learned your lesson!
Love,
King

PS I didn't know you could snowboard.

T

Here's to a quick recovery C'AL.

On 2004-03-25 15:13, KING KUKULELE wrote:

PS I didn't know you could snowboard.

Well, obviously he can't (just kidding).

Get healed up soon Mr Crazy Al

T

C'Albert

Did you take snowboard lessons from Baxdog?
Bax, are you still doing the Quasimoto shuffle?

Trustar

The Arse still hurts from time to time.
The hardest part is building the courage to turn like I used to.
Al I hope you feelin OH-Tay
I am going to build more courage on April 1st to the 4th.(Mammoth)
And Al your face my butt that's crazy Al
Beer Norco Vicodin In that order
No pain no brain!

Best wishes, and get well soon Crazy Al. You'll be hacking away at another log in no time!

http://www.samgambino.com

S

Git better Crazy Al!
PEa

T

Al, I hope you get better soon so you can do the boogaloo on Sam's stage on International Tiki Day!

AL,

Snowboarding is for crazy kids. Stay with the ol' man, boring pastimes: Bar-B-Q, cuttin' the lawn, whaling and riding a bike down a rock strewn slope.

CA

thanks for all the concern!

Ben did describe a bad bailout maneuver I did to avoid a high speed tree encounter, but that only resulted in a bump on the knee... go figure.

Snowboarding like a 20 year old for three days was harder on me then the Tiki marathon build.... I got back and thought I flew through with flying colors, then out of no where... Whamo! Back Spasm!... and an old man was born. Thank God it did not last to long, but a hear from the veterans I have many more to look farward to.

We're going out to the REEF tonight to do some last minute fixin. I think I'm gonna push him off the ladder and watch him do that back spasm thang. Then, I'll drag him by his hairbone and plop him in the spa! Arrrrrrrrrr. Then, he'll definatly be in the "old mans club"!

Pages: 1 13 replies