Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Dig the fabulous t-shirt art for The San Francisco Tiki Crawl!

Pages: 1 2 91 replies

M

Designed by our very own Chongolio. Take a look at this beauty:

For those of you who did not order one with the SuperDelux Bus Ticket package, there will be some on sale at Trader Vic's on Friday the 2nd! Get 'em while they last.

(sorry, no more pre-sales)

Dig the shirt Chongo!

Would someone please buy one for the nicest, most thoughtful, caring, annoying, person on the board - Bong?

I'll pay ya back!

Large please.

Sincerely,

Thank you

Bless you,

Do it!

M

dang!!! i'm not much of a T-shirt person--but that pufferfish is really calling me!!

Dig it. Can't wait to be wearin' it along wit my new Benzart Marquesan pendant. I'm oozing grooviness. No autographs please.

K
Kono posted on Thu, Mar 25, 2004 8:09 PM

Damn! You should make that into a print. I'd buy one.

Print! Print! Print! please?

Chongolio,
that's a great design,I wish I could make it to the crawl.
I'd buy a print too if you made one!

(I'd buy a t-shirt too if there were any extras!) Please?

Sure, rub it in that I can't go. That is one nice shirt.

VERY COOL shirt, Chongo!

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: Sam Gambino on 2004-03-25 21:05 ]

Chongolio, you've done it again. Great shirt. I guess I've missed the boat on pre-ordering one of these, but what can I say...I don't like NEW things anyway. I'll bide my time and pick up a thrashed, faded and puke stained one on E-bay for fifty bucks in a coupla years and (holding up my newly purchased trophy) proclaim...HAAA, now that's VINTAGE!

P

Yo Chongo - bring a few to the ukefest - Got any 4X?

Nice work, braddah.

That shirt is kick ass! absolutely no chance of anyone sending one to the ol' sunshine state huh? oh well.

Great looking shirt Chonger. Good work!

B

I really think we need a Bunch down here in the Sunshine State.
That is one Kuel T-stirt. Aw hell with the shirt cut it off and send me the print.

K
Kono posted on Fri, Mar 26, 2004 7:37 PM

OK. So when are the prints going to be available?

:D

Thanks everybody for the props, You folks are the best! Martin and I are working to get everybody hooked up with shirts. I am also looking into getting some prints made. I will keep y'all posted as news breaks. I am so looking forward to this next weekend. It is going to be a hoot!
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-03-27 21:06 ]

Shine on, Shine on Pufferfish Moon up in the sky/I ain't had no Mai-Tai since January, February, June, or July...

We are having xtra shirts printed up to hopefully oblige everybody who wanted one. Martin and I will figure out a way to handle all the requests. I will keep you posted.

also, I looked into having high quality 8.5 x 11" prints made and they are not cheap. Doing a short run of twenty five would mean I would have to sell them for about 20.00 each and would need to sell at least 12 of them to break even. If i knew the demand was there I would go for it, but right now I am unable to chance only selling a few of them and being out the $$. After the crawl I will make color copies for anyone interested, Those would be less quality but a way cheaper alternative.
I would appreciate anybodys thoughts on this.

K

Chongolio,

I'd take a shirt and print if available.

Thx,

K

I'm definately down for a couple t-shirts and a print if made available.

Yeah, I'd be up for a print too, preferably the higher quality one.

Trader Woody

CHongo,

I'm in for a large!

Oh yeah, the box full of shirts were left on the bus. Don't worry about mine, I'll get it from Chong at a later date. That is, if they were retrieved. If not, you're in a heap of trouble Randy. :lol:

TB

I would be in for a print for sure!

dying for a print here....throw in the interpretive picture of the head while your at it. :)

i would definitely want a shirt in xxl, and a high quality print if possible.

O

Would love a shirt,2x....please..

Chongo
If there are any left...I'd like a large t-shirt.
Thanks!

C

Well the shirts were a hit! Thanks to everyone who bought one over the weekend. I still need to let the dust settle before I can see exactly what is left over. Unfortunately, I am sure we are not going to have any in small, medium or large. The good news is I will have more signed prints available. The prints will be $5.00 plus 3.00 shipping and handling.
For another $10.00 I will matte it for you so that it fits perfectly in a 11 x 14'" frame.
Anybody interested in a print email or pm me.

I am in for an XL if available... PLEASE, let me know.

C

On 2004-04-05 12:33, jungletrader wrote:
Oh yeah, the box full of shirts were left on the bus. Don't worry about mine, I'll get it from Chong at a later date. That is, if they were retrieved. If not, you're in a heap of trouble Randy. :lol:

Funny you bring that up. I found the box of extra shirts that I thought I left on the bus along with my "lost" goodie bag and my jacket filled with smashed fortune cookies in the back of my van the next morning. So what I want to know is; did the big box of shirts get left on the bus, were they retrieved and when did they get handed out?

Chongolio

C

Here is what I have left over from the crawl; 4 double xtra large. first people to email me gets them for $12.00 + shipping

If I can get another 24 orders I will have the shirts reprinted and available for 15.00 + shipping Sign up for shirts on this post. Even if you have requested a shirt prior to this post sign up again with the size you would like so I can get an accurate number to reorder.
If I dont have at least 24 orders by April 13th then I am sorry but no more shirts will be printed. and just the prints will be available.

Here is what the actual shirts looked like:
The back of shirt:

The front of shirt:

The print is 8 x10 and looks like this:

Thanks again everybody for all the compliments,

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-04-06 14:21 ]

TB

put me down for a xl shirt & a print if you please.

[ Edited by: tiki bird on 2004-04-07 13:54 ]

M

The other box of t-shirts made it off the bus and were handed out at the end of the crawl in Emeryville. Everyone but JT and Lui the Glick got a shirt. Lui because I overlooked it, and JT because I don't like him.

:wink:

BB

Please put me down for an XL. THANKS!

I'll take a large please!

Thanks!

If you print the prints I'm in for one.

T

I'll need a large Mr Chongo!

Oooh, I like the shirts too, now that I've seen the full shebang. Mark me down for a large!

Trader Woody

forget the shirt, I want a framed print. You owe big time.

One more closer to the 24...mark me down for a large, please!

On 2004-04-06 21:45, jungletrader wrote:
forget the shirt, I want a framed print. You owe big time.

I already own the shirt, so I'll take a print as well.

O

We'll take a XXL. Great design.
Thanks.
:drink:

BT

I'm in ... XL.
oh yeah I'm in for a print as well.

[ Edited by: Bwana Tiki on 2004-04-07 13:26 ]

T

I would like to purchase a 2XL. I just sent you a P.M.

Let me know.

TikiPug

I'd take a shirt (medium) and a print.
Need something to remember it by, just in case I ever forget the hangover.

E

You had me at...pufferfish.

I am interested in a t-shirt..size L. Thanks, and great job on the design!

T

...i just sent you a PM.

lemme know!!!

:tiki:

Pages: 1 2 91 replies