Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Does anyone know where i can get a Tiki Farm Suffering Bastard decanter in black?

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hey everyone! i need help in finding a suffering bastard decanter in black re-produced by the tiki farm. they are sold out and retired. any help from a fellow tc member would greatly be appreciated. if anyone wants to sell me one, i would also be interested. thanks everyone.

Check on ebay, they come up every now and then. The ebay ID of the person many have found to be good to work with is ihula. They could probably sell you one outright.

thanks tikigreg, i contacted her, and unfortunately she only has brown. i guess i'll keep checking e-bay, maybe i'll get lucky. if anyone has an x-tra they can spare, i'll buy it. thanks again

DZ

On 2004-03-26 13:14, The Ragin' Rarotongan wrote:

"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

Mr. Mom! Nice!

TB
TB

Whoops....you were looking for a decanter. That link was for a mug. Sorry if I got your hopes up :(

Thanks Doc Z, i used to hear that excerpt from mr mom every morning on a radio show here in south fla on the way to high school. it used to make me laugh.

thanks TikiBrad i appreciate it. i also do need the mug in black as well, but there are still sites that have them in stock. i need that decanter really really bad.

T

Maybe if you contact Holden, and you're really, really nice, he might find one at the bottom of his treasure sack. He's been good to all of us over the years. But you have to be really, REALLY nice.

J

I've got an extra - contact me via e-mail to work out a deal!

thanks to Johntiki, i will soon have the sacred suffering bastard decanter. thank you everyone for your help. i really love being able to network with really great people that all love tiki!

Pages: 1 10 replies