Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

My Spot

Pages: 1 6 replies

Whats up everyone. Im pretty new to the board, but figured I would share my spot with you all. Its in its early stages yet, but coming along nicely.

If your ever in the Boston area feel free to stop by.

http://www.todd1productions.com/MARCH2004

Or my whole site at http://www.todd1productions.com/

[ Edited by: tiki-todd on 2004-03-27 06:55 ]

[ Edited by: tiki-todd on 2004-03-27 06:55 ]

Its not really Tiki, but I try to keep a less stressfull enviroment in my lounge

Aloha Tiki-Todd!

You've got a good start for your in-home strip club....er..umm...I mean tiki bar.

One question: Do all of the people you know ONLY drink beer? I could not find one tropical drink whatsoever at any of your parties! I take it they are all your college buddies?

Come, come my son, into the light...no, not the land of fru-fru drinks, but to the delights and smells of wonderful concoctions that will have your taste buds wanting more!

haha! Just having some fun with you. I myself do enjoy a good beer.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and keep us informed of the progress of your bar (and pole!)

Todd! Welcome!
From one former Bostonian to another it is great that you are keeping the tiki tradition alive and well in Bean Town.
Cool looking place (I like the pole...can't imagine what that might be used for...:)) and the parties sound like wicked awesome "Rage-ahs!"
Welcome to the board and stay awile...

PS...You in a band?

"Hey, at least I'm housebroken."

[ Edited by: Polynesiac on 2004-03-27 12:49 ]

I took your advice and made some Mixed Drinks last night, the crowd was hesitant at first, they are all Beer drinkers for sure, I am the only one who lives with this fascination of ours, but they warmed up after a little watermelon and rasberry liquors were thrown into the mix, thanks for the advice. :)

I will keep updating the pictures as they go, by the way. 3 out of 4 parties have landed at least one female on the pole so you all may want to invest.. :)

T

Just a couple more pictures of how we do it in Boston.
I plan on trying to make my Tiki Bar a lot more Tiki over the summer as well. I dont want to trash the tradition and be running a sports lounge. But the pole stays.. :)

[ Edited by: tiki-todd on 2004-04-04 15:41 ]

[ Edited by: tiki-todd on 2004-04-04 15:42 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies