Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Chimpanzee-Minkey

Pages: 1 43 replies

TM1

Anybody else love the Pink Panther series as much as I do?

"Yes, I nee-owe, you have a large Bimp on your head!!"

"And of course, I love a good shallange!!!"

"Do you have a lah-sanse for that Chimpanzee-minkey?"

Why are they planning to ruin the series by having Steve martin as Clouseau, and Kevin Kline as Dreyfuss???? And Beyonce??? What's with that?

Is Snoop-dog gonna be in it too? How about a Jimmy Buffet Cameo appearance?

I also heard Sammy Hagar is doing the soundtrack..they say he is almost as good as Mancini...ok, I am totally kidding on that one of course!!

Hollywood really sucks sometimes!!!

"May I use your fun?"

:D

TM1

On 2004-03-29 14:06, Johnny Dollar wrote:
they better lay off "the party." or else... j$

I heard that one is in the works too!

Preliminary cast choices are

:Britney Spears in Claudine Longet's role
Justin Timberlake or possible Eminem as the cowboy-actor
Benicio de toro as the drunk waiter
in Peter sellars role they are possibly looking at Snoop dogg...
But much like the movie "a knight's tale", instead of the hip, mancini sountrack from the 60's, they are getting linkin park and Limp Bisquick (I mean bizkit) and maybe Axl Rose..should be a great party!!!

[i]But much like the movie "a knight's tale", instead of the hip, mancini sountrack from the 60's, they are getting linkin park and Limp Bisquick (I mean bizkit) and maybe Axl Rose..should be a great party!!!
Oh, gawd, I just watched "A Knight's Tale" on TV last night. Why? I don't KNOOOOOWWWW! Because I was grading papers and it was ON! And it wasn't a sports match! That's how bad non-cable was in that timeslot last night: "A Knight's Tale" was the best thing on. (Is there a 'vomit' smiley-face icon?)

WHY didn't I watch a less useless sports match?? Why oh why oh why?

I'd heard they had "We Will Rock You" at the jousts, but I had no IDEA they would do after-feast dances to Bowie's Golden Years, while "rocking out" and assorted other pukesome anachronisms.

Signed,
a not quite as pukesome anachronism, I hope

TM1
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.