Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Holy Smokes! Angry Janus head Maori bowl. Just LOOK...

Pages: 1 12 replies

This is a nice one, don't you agree? C'mon, just looking at it doesn't cost anything...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3905752842&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

That's a good one.
I want to see more of the menu you show in the listing... I love the name "Bastardo Saffrin"!
Aloha,
:tiki:

excellent presentation and photography bigbro!!!
j$

G
GECKO posted on Thu, Apr 1, 2004 12:23 AM

I gotta get you to shot the "Exotica Proofs" for me! that is just a BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!

That's dry ice and water ya?

T

whoa, you should be selling the prints to this, Nice lighting!

S

Amen. If presentaion drives prices, you should be making a killing! I was planning some flaming drink pics for my next sale. You raised the bar!

B

Wow, Nice.
I think I see another Flounder mug coming up...

Sigh, no more bids in the last coupl'a days, I guess I will just have to sell it for 41.- bucks then...

Or might there be a bloody, merciless, dollar slinging sniper battle simmering on the horizon?

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2004-04-02 18:17 ]

T

Only one question...do you feel lucky, punk?

Well do you???

What can I say but....

Make my day!

Whaaaaa?! ....what happened? Everybody got scared from the last auctions? Mortgage payments? Taxtime?
To me, that bowl was the best piece yet, but not ONE person sniped on it.
...I know, all of a sudden the ethics fever has taken ahold of the e-bay community!

Well, somebody else was the lucky punk.

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2004-04-03 17:36 ]

T

"Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself."

Okay, so the next Spanish mugs that I put up I will photograph really BADLY, lit with a FLASH, against a WHITE background! So there!

Pages: 1 12 replies