Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Kiliki in San Francisco 4/30 - 5/4

Pages: 1 15 replies

Well, I'm excited to announce that I will be visiting San Francisco! This is my very first trip - I've only been to L.A. on my trips to California. This will be a trip to remember I'm sure.

I believe we're planning a Tiki Central gathering on that Saturday 5/1 at Trader Vic's in Emeryville. I would love to meet those that I've talked to for years!

Everyone let me know if you'll be out and about.

Hey, the SF crawl is THIS weekend, not the last weekend in April!

You'll have a great time! The extended Hoiti Toiti ohana will take really good care of you on your visit! Enjoy!

M

Would love to meet up. Keep us posted as the date draws closer.

P

Kiliki - no way to get out there a week earlier? That's when I'll be out there.

See you in a week or so anyway.

Pablus,

There's just no possibility I can get there any earlier - I knew you were going to be there at that time but I just got a new promotion at work and I'm already pushing it to take this time off so soon. Oh well, it's something I really need!!

Email me and let me know you still have my cell phone number for shooting in Atlanta next week.

My brother and I run Conga Lounge in Rockridge - our own little contribution to Tiki culture in Oakland
If you're heading out to Vic's, stop on by and we'll buy you a drink. (510)463-2681

Well thanks darlin' - this Southern lady might just have to do that!

M
mig posted on Thu, Apr 1, 2004 4:48 PM

Too bad it's not MARCH 30 til APRIL 5!!! But that's okay, I'm THERE!!! -mig

What is a Kiliki?

[ Edited by: FOOLFORTIKIS on 2004-12-16 11:04 ]

M

Tiki Kiliki will be at Trader Vics in Emeryville on Saturday May 1 from 7-9pm for drinks and hopes she can meet as many folks as possible.

M

On 2004-04-22 14:30, mrsmiley wrote:
Tiki Kiliki will be at Trader Vics in Emeryville on Saturday May 1 from 7-9pm for drinks and hopes she can meet as many folks as possible. Also she is hoping to check out the Conga Lounge in Oakland around 10:30 pm

M
mig posted on Mon, May 3, 2004 1:23 PM

Hey kiddies, I ended up having to go out of town for family stuff... Kiliki, doing anything tonight? (not sure if you'll even get this in time...)

mig

T
thejab posted on Mon, May 3, 2004 2:35 PM

On 2004-05-03 13:23, mig wrote:
Hey kiddies, I ended up having to go out of town for family stuff... Kiliki, doing anything tonight? (not sure if you'll even get this in time...)

mig

I know she's coming to Alameda to hear me and Jeff spin records at the Lost Weekend Lounge. Hope you can come too Mig!

M

On 2004-05-03 14:35, thejab wrote:

On 2004-05-03 13:23, mig wrote:

mig

I know she's coming to Alameda to hear me and Jeff spin records at the Lost Weekend Lounge. Hope you can come too Mig!

Yes, Tiki Kiliki is planning on going to The Mallard at about 8pm and then on to The Lost Weekend in Alameda at 10pm. --Mr. Smiley

T
thejab posted on Wed, May 5, 2004 2:41 PM

kiliki - Thanks for coming out to the Lost Weekend to hear me spin on Monday. It was a pleasure meeting you - you are so stylish and cute as the dickens. mrsmiley, mig, martiki, and rebecca all made it out as well. I had a blast playing records for you. Hope the rest of your trip is great!

Thanks to you Dean! I had such an amazing time while there. It was actually a test run in the decision to move to the West Coast.

Special thanks to everyone that I was able to meet this weekend - Martiki and Rebecca thanks for the drinks at Vic's and at your place - Mig it was great to see you and give you big hugs! - Dean and Jeff for the wonderful music and company, Otto and Baby Doe for the goodies and opening your home to us and the most special thanks to Mr. Smiley for showing me the city where I left my heart.

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki on 2004-05-05 16:59 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies