Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Maybe we should we create together

Pages: 1 14 replies

Alohaz TC,

I've been approached many times by many of you about this so now I will post it. This is a "deep" thread, so I'll do my best to keep it simple...

I've worked hard and I hope that many of you feel that I've done an admirable job as a true tikiphile creating tiki.

There is a true opportunity for the TC O'Hana to help me out. I've developed indepth and personal relationships with nearly every tiki enthusiast retailer worldwide and I've got a lot of stores as a result that carry TF products.

I think the best way to present our wares is with the people who believe in Tiki and who have the ability to professionally promote our wares and who are closers. I'm so dedicated that I can't even put it in words - those of you that know me, well, you know that tiki is my life. Lately as a joke, I spin around, show people my puny ass and say to them ("Hi, my name's Holden and I've worked my ass off").

Well, I'm contemplating placing TC family in part-to-full-time positions in sales capacities to spread the tiki love. I'm also looking for that one special "Tiki Operations Guru"! To me, this has always been a fine-line dance between passion and business. Are any of you down for changing your lives to fervently promote Tiki? I'm seriously contemplating placing TC O'Hana in part-to full-time positions working w/the Farm.

As there may be many replies, or perhaps none, please understand this... this is business. I will possibly personally meet with you, access your skill set and make a business-minded decision. If it isn't right, I won't hesitate in telling you so.

That's all for now - very deep and now I'm out! Should you wish to contact me, please send a professionally transcripted email to [email protected] and feel free to post your thoughts here. This is a limited time perhaps "opportunity of a lifetime" opportunity. I am in NO MEANS promising a single opportunity but I am offering to you the possibility of endless opportunities. Ultimately, this is up to me and to YOU. Mahaloz Ohana - I've been thinking about this for a long time.

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-03-30 00:25 ]

MB

Mr.H

STONES

You gotta move
You gotta move
You gotta move, child
You gotta move
Oh, when the Lord gets ready
You gotta move

You may be high
You may be low
You may be rich, child
You may be poor
But when the Lord gets ready
You gotta move

You see that woman,
who walks the street
You see that police,
upon his beat
But then the Lord gets ready
You gotta move
You gotta move

Sorry couldn't help it...LOVE YA!!!!!

I remember when Tiki was cool, Until Holden turned us all into Avon Ladies.

Ding-dong Tiki Calling,
Mahalo,
Al

Al,
I'm having a hard time picturing you in that Avon polyester skirt!
"Ding Dong!... Call 911!!!" Love you Al!!
Holden

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-03-30 00:38 ]

MB

Ya, "you gotta move."
That's it.

Holden,
This is a great idea and a very generous offer. I think you will do well with it.
Mahalo,
Al

MB

Emmmm, mean it,
Get down!
Ooooahhha YA!

Does the top seller get a pink Cadillac if he/she does really well? Really, it is a great idea as long as you find the right person.

http://www.samgambino.com

Are you looking for a business partner, or an employee?

On 2004-03-30 00:34, smogbreather wrote:
Al,
I'm having a hard time picturing you in that Avon polyester skirt!

I can see this. For some odd reason, I can see this!

Holden, I love tiki and I love da Farm, but when it comes to salesmanship...I can't even run a garage sale! If you have anything available for a mechanical engineer or a field rep I'd be more than happy to join your team. I'm tired of designing LGB's, I'm ready for a change.

Man, I've had some awesome conversations with some of you! Not an onslaught of inquiries, but some real interest from some people whom I totally dig & respect. This is not an offer for biz partners but just for colleagues. When the dust settles, we'll see what happens. There just may be some tc'ers attending the hopeful/annual Tiki Farm Catalina weekend Sales Seminars!
Mahaloz!
Holden

T

It's so tragic that you're offering up my dream job, and I can't even send my resume because sales is not my strong suit.

If you ever need someone to run your warehouse, I do have a solid background in Production and Inventory Control.

Thanks for letting me imagine a different life for myself, if even for just a moment.

I have been in retail sales for a long time. I am located in the south florida area. What kind of position are you looking for, Holden?

"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

[ Edited by: The Ragin' Rarotongan on 2004-04-21 13:03 ]

Tiki Operations Guru???

What does this entail?

Email me....
TG

Pages: 1 14 replies