Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sunday 4-5-2004 at The Mallard

Pages: 1 5 replies

M

Mr. Smiley is wondering who is going to go to the Mallard this Sunday?

M

martiki, Rebecca, Tikimama, and melintur will be there for sure. I hope we get a nice turn out- it was going to be a surprise, but we'll be bringing "entertainment". For those of you there last year, you'll recall how easily slow-witted hungover people can be entertained.

Please join us for a relaxing afternoon on the fantastic patio. We can roll over to Nation's burgers afterwards. Mmmm...Nation's.

I wish I could go to this but alas, my flight out of Oakland is at 7am! With the Bus Crawl and Daylight Savings Time the night before, I'm guessing its going to be hell gettin up at 4:30am to be at the airport by 5am....

The good news is, at least I'll still have my Sunday since I'll be back in So Cal around 8am.... that's what I keep telling myself.

T

Pop - you should "pull an allnighter", as we used to say in my Mod days. Much easier than sleeping for 2 hours and getting up.

On 2004-03-31 14:50, thejab wrote:
Pop - you should "pull an allnighter", as we used to say in my Mod days. Much easier than sleeping for 2 hours and getting up.

Makes sense! Hmmmm...we'll see what happens...

I can already feel the pain for Sunday.....

M
mig posted on Mon, Apr 5, 2004 1:35 PM

Actually, it was quite painless, and rather fun. Although most people were only drinking coffee at that point.

Some of the L.A. contingent was there, but just briefly before they hit the road. What impressed me the most, though, was that Tacky was in an upright position...

Pages: 1 5 replies