Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tiki Central Member Pseudonym-wits

Pages: 1 10 replies

I think it's funny when certain TC'rs get into some flame war they can't handle and then open up a new TC member profile in order to achieve some sort of guerrilla payback.

Anyway, I've been enlightened to the fact that Al_Malaikah is actually our favorite "my wife will kick your ass for me" Kahukini!

Read Al_Malikah's posts. He only rears his alter-ego self when he attempts (key word 'attempts') some sort of perceived slam against yours truly. Additionally, there are little verbal nuances that reek of Kahukini.

Oh well. Try, try again.

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-03-31 16:32 ]

TM1

Read Al_Malikah's posts. He only rears his alter-ego self when he attempts (key word 'attempts') some sort of perceived slam against yours truly.

Bong, which is the thread you are talking about? I am dying to read it! I love flame wars, as you well know!!!

What a great read: all of Al_Malaikah's posts, back-to-back! All but one that I read was a dig at Bong (and the one that wasn't was borderline political!)

Hmmm, maybe I'LL invent an alterego, with a very subtle pseudonym...

Formikahuni?
Formikahoni?
Fo'Mikahini?

I've been called worse by better men...

Man I love that show DEADWOOD.

Gee, and I wonder who #54 is? I won't say who it is but I know. Come on out of the closet 54. Maybe I could coax you out with some freshly cut bamboo, you animal.

T

On 2004-04-01 00:37, Al_Malaikah wrote:
I've been called worse by better men...

That was your dad...

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-04-01 10:02 ]

8T

Hmmm, maybe I'LL invent an alterego, with a very subtle pseudonym...

Formikahuni?
Formikahoni?
Fo'Mikahini? {quote}

I got a couple for ya,

How about Formikaphony ???
or Formikafaker ??

Save the Tikis!

[ Edited by: 8FT Tiki on 2004-04-01 10:20 ]

That my father was a better man than Bung is something that I didn't need to be informed of.
And Given that the worst I've been called is a pithy little turn of a phrase would make the suggested insult rather obvious.

Nice try sunshine...

T

I'd have to say I've missed you Kahukini. Didn't you post something about moving a month or 2 back?

You doing the Hukilau this year?

TM1

----------------------------------------------8ft tiki says:

"I got a couple for ya,

How about Formikaphony ???
or Formikafaker ??"

Now, that wasn't very nice, was it?

[ Edited by: tiki mick on 2004-04-01 14:35 ]

Bong,

I am by no means the final authority, but from everything I can tell, Al_Malaikah is most definitely not Kahukini. So It seems odd that you to offer up information to the contrary.

With all due respect: please forward your proof (you claim it's a "fact") of this via a PM, or an email, or rescind your comments and shut up.

From everything I can tell this is just a hunch on your part; you're just trolling for an argument. Your comments regarding Ford and his wife are completely uncalled for, and I don't want trolls here.

~Hanford

Pages: 1 10 replies