Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Electric Tiki by Tiki Farm

Pages: 1 13 replies

A company called Electric Tiki, http://www.electrictiki.com, seems to be selling an exclusive shot glass by Tiki Farm. They really don't sell tiki merchandise per se (mainly TV and cartoon statues), but the double shot, based on their logo comes in two colors and are limited to 250 each. Only the brown is available now! I dig the earrings!

Thanks for the info, I haven't seen that one before.

By the way, Welcome to Tiki Central!

B
BaronV posted on Sat, Apr 3, 2004 7:34 PM

NICE!

Bought me a tiki shot mug and got the wife a Bewitched maquette (fancy word for "sculpture" that sounds more like a type of French bread)...

(Best thing about it - they take PayPal so the Visa card can take a rest.)

Thanks Wahine! Long live the Tiki!

I heard through the grapevine that Crazy Al scuplpted that one. Reminds me of the flying Monkeys from Wizard of Oz (cept for the 3 earrings).

K
Kanaka posted on Thu, Apr 8, 2004 9:32 AM

Got mine yesterday. I little more gremlin than tiki but the earrings are cool!

Kanaka

Eep.

K

Just got mine yesterday. I think I got lucky because I received number 250 of 250.

K

Just got the cobalt blue one, awesome. They still have some of the browns ones as well, it still shows up on the order form. Really nice love the earrings.

T

There can be only one "tikimonkey"!

and apparently there is!

I annouce myself grand champion tikimonkey

EEP!

T

I think there should be a Grand Ceremonial Forum of TikiMonkey!

A

Just ordered the cobalt blue one.
Thanks for the heads up. By the way, does the Electric Tiki seem kind of 'Finkish'?

T
teaKEY posted on Fri, Apr 1, 2005 7:48 PM

I thought of the two earring thing a bit ago and I certain like the earrings the most. I have all the earring mug types (3)and may just need the blue that is not out yet.

Pages: 1 13 replies