Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis ticket giveaway at The Devil-Ettes Video Shoot on Sunday!!

Pages: 1 0 replies

B

I am sure there are at least a few of you that can wake up early after the Tiki crawl!!

The Devil-Ettes need YOU to be an EXTRA for the Devil-Ette promo video... please help us have the video of our dream! (we need 30 people soooo please forward this onto others!)

Devil-Ette Video shoot on Sunday April 4th at The Hiller Aviation Museum (located about 20 minutes south of SF).

As added incentive to join in on the fun we will be giving out great prizes to all that attend! (including Devil-Ette Merchandise and TWO tickets to the Tiki Oasis in Palm Springs!!

Here is a little more info on the WHAT, WHERE, and WHEN that you will need to know. Please r.s.v.p. if you plan to attend this video shoot ([email protected]).

WHAT IS THIS?
The Devil-Ettes are shooting a 5-10 minute promotional video. The concept of the video is simple and fun: The Devil-Ettes have been out of town on tour and are finally coming back to entertain their hometown fans at a huge performance in San Francisco. The video will have a loose sixties/retro theme to it. There are three different scenes that feature our fun and crazy fans who love us! [to be played by YOU, our fabulous EXTRAS!] As an EXTRA, you will be involved in the following scene:

Scene ONE - At the Hiller Airport Musuem - shoot date April 4th. (http://www.hiller.org/) - Directions and Address Below.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Basically we want enthusiastic people to hang out and be super excited about The Devil-Ettes! There will be overall crowd shots as well as some close-up shots. Close-ups might include...people fainting, people screaming, people crying, people holding up signs that say things like 'I

Pages: 1 0 replies