Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New Mug

Pages: 1 14 replies

GT

Remember The Brady Bunch? Marsha Found A Tiki Idol And She Got Her Nose Broken! Well Here It Is, My Tiki Holds 7 Oz. Of Your Favorite Beverage, Marsha's Tiki Has Real Peridot Precious Stone Eyes, Watch Your Self When Having A Cocktail! Don't Get Your Nose Broken Too! Coming Soon! I Have So Much Stuff Coming Soon So Keep Your Eyes Out, I Hope You'll Enjoy Them As Much As Enjoyed Making Them, I'm New At Ceramics But An Old School Collector, I Hope To Bring You All Some Cool Tiki's, I Don't Claim To Be An Artist, But My Mugs And Item.s Are Tiki;s All The Same, This Mug Will Be Limited To 100 It's All I Can Do, Read (About) On My Site And That Will Tell You About Me :) Gogo
Click On GO-Tiki Crafted Mugs

http://www.TikiAGogo.com

Sign The GuestBook Tiki Centralites!

[ Edited by: GOT Tiki? on 2004-04-04 10:00 ]

On 2004-04-04 06:23, GOT Tiki? wrote:

Marsha Found A Tiki Idol And She Got Her Nose Broken!  

Wow! a lost episode! would love to see that one.

-Z

GT

Yea, She Found A Tiki Idol And It Brought Her Bad Luck! I Think She Was Going To Prom? And Greg Threw A Basketball And Missed A Shot, Or Maybe A Football? Kinda Think It's The Football Greg And Mike Where Playing Catch? And It Smaked Her One In The Grill, So Her Nose Got All Swelled Up! Well From What I Remember Is The Tiki Idol Looks Like The One I Created, It's From What I Remeber Of The Episode, But It's Been Like 20 Years! :) Maybe Some Fellow Tikilites Would Know?

[ Edited by: GOT Tiki? on 2004-04-04 10:50 ]

D

I might not know much, but I know my Brady episodes...Marsha's nose had nothing to do with the Hawaii episode. Marsha breaks her date with the nice guy when the popular guy asks her to go with him...Davy Jones episode is when Marsha fibs and tells everyone at school Jones will be playing at their prom/dance. Who knows Got Tiki, your version might have been better.

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-04-04 11:29 ]

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-04-04 14:34 ]

I was being a smart ass. the episode you mentioned doesn't exist.

Episode #72: "Hawaii Bound"
Bobby finds Tiki Idol

Episode #73: "Pass The Tabu"
Bobby loses Tiki, Jan Finds Tiki, Peter wears Tiki

Episode #74: "The Tiki Caves"
Dirty old man kidnaps Brady boys

Episode #90: "The Subject was noses"
Marsha hit with a football

Episode #63: "Getting Davy Jones"
Marsha dresses like a bellboy

-Z

[ Edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2004-04-04 10:59 ]

GT

I Know The Episode, She Got Her Grill Hit With A Football! Help Me Out Here Tikilites! If I Was The Only Who Saw This Episode Then God Take Me NOW! Anyways It's Just A Tiki Mug And It Will Be Called Marsha's Demise! Regauardless Of If I'm Right Or Wrong! Just Going By Memroy, But At 40 Years Old, One Can Forget Some Things!

GT

Maybe I Should Call The Tiki, Gogo's Demise!

D

DawnTiki wrote

I might not know much, but I know my Brady episodes

Crap...I know even less than I thought!...Oh! And kill your T.V. :wink:

GT

Well I Guess I Was Wrong! I Stand Corrected!I Will Name This Tiki Dawn-Zombie Now It Has A Meaning!

[ Edited by: GOT Tiki? on 2004-04-04 14:33 ]

K
Kono posted on Sun, Apr 4, 2004 3:15 PM

On 2004-04-04 10:56, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
Episode #74: "The Tiki Caves"
Dirty old man kidnaps Brady boys

What the hell?

Nice mug.

K
Kono posted on Sun, Apr 4, 2004 3:30 PM

On 2004-04-04 14:05, GOT Tiki? wrote:
Well I Guess I Was Wrong! I Stand Corrected!I Will Name This Tiki Dawn-Zombie Now It Has A Meaning!

[ Edited by: GOT Tiki? on 2004-04-04 14:33 ]

:lol:

You really did change the name to Dawn Zombie! I like it, it looks vintage. But is the big guy Dawn and the little guy Zombie or vice versa?

D

:lol: I love it!

too funny

-Z

UB

The beer stein looks more like Marsha with a broken nose.

Pages: 1 14 replies