Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

From the label that brought you Pop Ylop.......

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Trader Pup Productions brings you the latest in Thrash Punk/Hapa Haole sound....

Featuring their hit single: FKIN' HUKILAU!**

And bonus tracks: Stoned on the Beach at Waikiki, Keep Your Eyes on Her Rack

Now available at finer Hawaiian Punk underground record shops

UB

I love to play "F**KIN' HUKILAU!" while I am chopping my mai tai limes with my meat cleaver. I give it four stars.

As far as Hawaiian Punk goes, "Bad Mana" ranks right up there with "Reef Scraper" and "Ku-Heads". I broke my nose last week in the pit while they were playing Jimmy Buffet Can Wipe My @%!*. Good times!

It's also good to see Tiki Diablo settling back into his punker roots after his brief stint with Death Mariachi band, "Los Pitocin" last year. Welcome back, Diablo!

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2004-04-06 18:46 ]

C

I had no idea that you guys are those guys. No wonder all the wahines wouldnt leave y'all alone at the crawl. Next time do all us fellas a fine favor and tell your groupies to wait outside while you are in the men's room. I was in there for hours waiting for a place to sit down

Chongolio

T

Ohmygod! I So love that band! I remember back in the day (Before Sabu) When I went to see them in concert, I followed them back to thier trailer. WOW! Trader Pup showed me such a good time. He, so, rocked my world! He's so HOT!!! I want like 10 million of his babies!

By golly TraderPup your left arm there looks like a ........white sea serpent with a turtle neck sweater. EEEEWWWWW! What have you done?

L

I hear their latest "Where's the MF that touched my girfriends ass" is gonna hit big.

That's too funny guys! I look like Mighty Joe Young back there. OOo ooo ooo aa aa aa!

Pages: 1 7 replies